#1 mevitar

mevitar

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Hosted
  • 1,971 posts
  • Projects:Doom Desire
  •  (◉ _ ◉)

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

First news post in this year, but it doesn't come with nothing. Mostly focused on Paladin stuff, and making the ingame resource gfx, which is described below.
Edit: To see the gifs, click on their image.

sml_201212_eido.png

Paladin Eidolon
This time as a structure. They can support each other after deploy.

sml_201212_sprk.png

Paladin Dreamspark
These strange creatures allow Paladins to quickly even the odds when severely outnumbered. Their bodies don't last forever, though, and they might die after some time.
They're available only through the Dream Spark support power.

sml_201212_pntsm.png

Paladin Phantasm
A manifestation of pure fear, their mere presence can make living creatures panic and run away. Completely mindless, they are driven only to cause as much fear as possible, before they dissipate into nothingness.

sml_201301_pro.png

Paladin Protector
Basic base defense unit (as name suggests). They attack the enemies (both ground and air) with powerful kinetic blasts.

sml_201302_crys.png

Paladin Defense Structures
Paladin Eidolon, Crystal of Delusions and Crystal of Vengeance. All with their charge-up and idle anims. Eidolons and Crystals of Vengeance can support each other.
This should also be all for Paladin defense structures, as they're very unlikely to get more.

The Crystalline
Years before the alien invasion, some people started to report sighting of strange, small, bluish crystals, suddenly appearing in remote Earth locations. The information about them never got into the wider public, though. Not until just few months before the alien attack, when their growth rapidly increased, with an influx of mental breakdowns and homicides in settlements nearby.

201303_crys.png

Soon after, the crystals got their name, "The Crystalline".

Edited by mevitar, 30 April 2013 - 03:13 PM.

ded signature

(◉ ᗝ ◉)

#2 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

I looked at DD and all I saw was bright blue crystals, I saw the divine light and knew I had to play DD :D

Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#3 ivan55599

ivan55599
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

I haven't seen ages such impressive fork in this game-engine, beautiful work.

Fear Soviet Union and Brotherhood of Nod!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users