I really enjoyed this beta, even more than I enjoyed 007.
I'm not really sure what the complains about the Web defence system are, I find it useful. It also isn't infalable, when playing against a Laser general AI, they were regularly able to destroy the designators. Surprising that it can hit air targets though.
Aside from one or two that have been mentioned already I came across a couple of things.
- I like the explosion animation
- However they door on the silo snaps shut when the missile has launched, rather than closing slowly like the particle cannon.
- They are hard to select individually by clicking on them. Harder than normal infantry units.
- Love it, however
- As mentioned it goes invisible and unselectable, it appears to happen when it gets damaged
- It can't be group selected (for instance if you have built three and are trying to move them)
Otherwise, very positive moves, I'm really enjoying playing it, can't wait for the finished version
PS, what role is the "Iron Dragon" with the chinese supposed to fulfil? It can be helpful but I don't know if I'm using it right if I don't know what it's for.