Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

My general misbehaving on the internets should continue while I prepare my YouTube nonsense.  So why not off the mid-spring fun with a bit of rage!  Sorry for the exclamation points... 

So today's target is Glee.  Oh, sorry, I get this garbage confused all the time.  My mistake.  Won't happen again.  So I watched Glee the other day. ... Some people are calling it Pitch Perfect for some reason...  no idea why.  It's the exact same thing.  I won't bother explaining what it is... it's Glee: College Reloaded.  You have skinny protagonist lady who wants to be a professional YouTube remix master and achieve 20,000 views per video, and she wears edgy stuff and goes to college.  She joins a group of singers called One Direction (if you've seen the movie, you may get the joke (quality jokez (saving the best for last, obviously))).  They go on stage and sing music other people have sung, except they sing it different.  No wonder de kidz leik dis steff!  But the group is crippled because everyone is horribly stereotypical and handicapped.   You got the fat lady, the black person, the gay (who is also the black person), the ginger, the asian, slutty McSlut-face (one in particular worse than the others), and the emo walrus.  No idea why I called her a walrus, but it made sense at the time. But the movie is funny cuz they silly and say cool stuff, like "Nudity!" and "Relationship trouble!"  EDGY!

Good grief, buster brown... what a poo fest.  It's a romantic comedy disguised with music.  So you already know the plot and the ending... relationship starting.  Relationship bad.  Relationship good!  Oh, and there's a whole music thing in the movie for some reason.  Guhhh.... alright, I'll get into that.  The whole plot is that two competing music groups are against each-other.  Boyz Vs. Girllllz!  Ewww! Genders!  And the girls are the protagonists only because the leader of the boys group, Samwise "Bumper" Gangy, is a total fubbing jerk-hole.  Oh, and the only reason the gerlz win in the end is because the mean little Hobbit has to go out of town for a music rehearsal with Leroy Jenkins.  ... I have no idea what anyone in this movie was named.  But the moral of it was: "If you're a woman, you can't win anything unless your competition is absent."  Thanks, Peter Jackson.  ... No idea who directed this movie.  And needless to say, Apple was advertised as much as sin itself... I bet Steve Jobs is grinding to his favorite pop-jam remix in his titanium off-brand coffin over that.  Now people who watch this movie can say, "Wow... I want to make music just like whinny McSlut-bag!  I go buy Mac now and be big win!"

But yea, this movie was dumble-bumble nonsense.  If I want to hear edgy remixes, I can play Click-Clock Wood in Banjo-Kazooie and just go between summer and winter, flipping out when the same song is slightly different.  And if I want a romantic comedy, I'll watch Grey's Anatomy.  And if I want to see handicapped people sing, I can watch Glee.  Or the Rolling Stones. ...  Saved the best joke for last. BOOOM!  Pas out.

Edited by {IP}Pasidon, 15 May 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#2 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

Tell me this isn't entirely faithful, I have little enough faith in humanity left as it is!

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users