• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ur nerd

Ur nerd
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hi guys,

I'm Mitch also known under my gamernames: Ur Nerd and OKAY (On league of legends), I hope I will be allowed into the beta so I'll answer the questions I copied from one of someone elses application thread.

• Will you be testing single player, or multiplayer as well? If the latter is the case, then..
  • I will play the campaign first and do multiplayer games.
  •  
  • ..can you tell us the quality of your internet connection? And of course..
  • I am 20-50mbps download and 5-8mbps up
  •  
  • ..which time zone do you live in?
  • GMT+1 (Netherlands)

Other questions are:

• How much experience do you have with RA2/YR?
  • 10 years ago I got my first PC to use, a old windows 95, it was the only game I had and I played the living crap out of it and after meeting Zenothist in real-life and he showed me this expansion, I am very eager to play the game.
  •  
  • What operating system are you running at the moment?
  • My laptop has Windows 8 (biggest mistake in my life) and will be running a XP emulator soon. My desktop PC has Windows 7.
  •  
  • Are you prepared to be regularly active on both our IRC-channel and this forum?
  • Yeh sure, I am already active on the IRC :)
  •  
  • What version of RA2/YR do you have? The original? TFD? Pirated/cracked? 
  • I have both original bought in the game store when they came out.

I hope I have supplied you with the information you require and if you accept me into the beta I will promise to be a valuable asset to the community and to be a great help.

Sincerely, 

Mitch

#2 Textchat Rogue

Textchat Rogue
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:30 AM

I'm pretty amused by all these people making beta applications when the mod's on the verge of going into open beta, anyway.

#3 Ur nerd

Ur nerd
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'm pretty amused by all these people making beta applications when the mod's on the verge of going into open beta, anyway.

Time is of essence! If I can play only a day earlier, it would make me a happy guy :)

#4 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

We're not exactly "on the verge" here. We're still dependent on several Ares features before we can go into open beta, so we really don't know when we'll be able to move to a public beta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users