beta application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 evilmarshy

evilmarshy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:00 PM

I was wondering if I could be signed up for beta testing. I know I don't seem active vocally here but I have been following Mental Omega for a long time. I believe that I could contribute a lot to testing since I have over a decade of cnc experience. I have also took part in other beta tests for several MMO's (not that that matters much, because anyone can sign up for a beta).

Here is a list of things I can "offer":

When it comes to RA2 I can be very active.

Be active on the IRC whenever possible.

Take part in any live streams (I've watched all of them live so far).

Be more active on the forum if I am required to do so.

I have the free time to test as many aspects of the mod as possible; single player, multiplayer, coop etc

Be polite and courteous and do what is required of me.

I swear to full secrecy about any non-public information about the mod. (The only thing I can think of to prove my responsibillity as that I'm one of the moderators on an active Resident Evil modding forum)

My RA2, computer and connection setup etc as as follows:

I own The First Decade

I own the original RA2 and Yuri's revenge.

I run Windows 7 x64

My computer specifications are of the higher end. (I also have a laptop with a lower spec that it could be tested on)

My internet connection is not what you consider lightining speeds but should be more than sufficiant (About 5mb down, 500kbps up, you know UK rural connection)

I know how to set up my computer and network devices for sufficiant multiplayer gameplay.

My timezone is UK GMT0.

I hope to hear back from someone soon, also if there are any questions you would like to ask me feel free to do so. Thanks.

#2 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hello there Evilmarshy,

Unfortunately, we have currently closed beta applications for now. Keep an eye out for an opportunity in the future though, as we continue to develop 3.0 towards a release!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users