• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Are bonus, the idea is that if someone wants to end. and use them in another mod, okay, I had a lot of designs like these, but not  ending to mordor.  and now I will try to make others dolguldur

mordor_orcs_infanty.jpg

#62 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

I'll see if I finish mine old models morgul, and transfer them as models Dolguldur.

Morgul old infantry model

morgul1.jpg

morgul2.jpg

morgul3.jpg

morgul4.jpg

Edited by Dark Lord, 30 September 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#63 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Yup. Not sure about the blackness behind the masks, but the rest is nice.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#64 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hmmm, you are tending to the Warhammer side of things (way to much and possibly unrealistic details) but this looks fantastic. ;p

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#65 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Hmmm, you are tending to the Warhammer side of things (way to much and possibly unrealistic details) but this looks fantastic. ;p

mmm not necessarily, the warhammer is far superior in design and has Sometimes I glass, but the designs of the lord of the rings and the hobbit are also very good, as the case of the concept art Azog was excellent.
I do not know, why? change it, not to mention the dwarves who left the most nothing to do for my judgment.

4956Azog_WargMatriarch_NK_o.jpg

#66 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  •  Mapper

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Nah don't change it. ;p You are doing good and getting better. Just don't make them like this http://www.games-wor...Id=prod1160072a . Keep it sane. ;p

Interesting concept art of Azog. This design was used for the Hunter Orc that chased the Dwarves to Rivendell in the movie, and he was later killed by the new design for Azog at Weathertop.

P.S. Your Engrish has been getting better as well. ;p

Edited by MattTheLegoman, 02 October 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#67 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Nah don't change it. ;p You are doing good and getting better. Just don't make them like this http://www.games-wor...Id=prod1160072a . Keep it sane. ;p

Interesting concept art of Azog. This design was used for the Hunter Orc that chased the Dwarves to Rivendell in the movie, and he was later killed by the new design for Azog at Weathertop.

P.S. Your Engrish has been getting better as well. ;p

hmm, warhammer orcs  not like much, are the classics that always look orcs, type (warhammerorc, warcraft, fantasy, models 80, etc.). I like more the chaos, for a long time, and I have bought things gamesworkshop. the orcs were the lord of the rings and the hobbit,(http://www.nickkellerart.com/) changed that. the idea is to make high dark evil creatures which cause fear, not silly green creatures with huge jaws.

There are any number of designs which unfortunately did not put. Yazneg in case, I have the concepts and I do not think. the fact is that there are many good concept art and I saw that the new, become more like what I want. and thanks

Edited by Dark Lord, 02 October 2013 - 05:01 AM.

#68 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  •  Mapper

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Ohhh I like that link. I have the WETA Art & Design book with those exact pictures in it (and a few more), but having digital versions of them is fantastic. Thanks. =D

#69 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

title available

• Project Team
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Dol-Guldur Faction

Dol guldur Halberds

Mordor_Alabar11.jpg

#70 Madril

Madril
  • Members