#1 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

So as mentioned in the past a possible option for CoPro is a Community Edition of RJ-ROTWK just like TEA had.

I think it's a good idea but we need 2 main things 1) someone to lead the effort and 2)a concrete list of fixes that need doing.

So for the first we need someone who is able to lead this project preferably someone who worked with RJ on the mod and someone with the time and dedication needed for the project.

The second one is the list of fixes needed and it needs to be more than a vague mention of fixes we need a definitive list of bugs, missing labels, balance fixes and that sort of thing.

Just like TEA it shouldn't add anything that RJ hadn't intended to add himself so new art.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Because I actually want RJ's WotR to work with all the maps - I would actually be keen in this. Next year I will have plans for Thranduil's Halls (I don't mind if other people want to map it and I will happily support them if they want to make it). Also, I believe that we have enough maps to complete it. The guys were talking about it back in the RJ forums earlier this year. Even if Mirkwood isn't viable because of new 3d Models needed and all that, I think that if we complete the missing 2d art and maps and fix some non working things (especially WotR) then a Community Edition might work.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Madril

Madril
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

That'd be awesome! RJ was and still is one of the best BFME mods. It deserves a CE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users