• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#241 GWAO12

GWAO12
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

Hi,
I've downloaded BFME1 on to Vista and have the similar issue to everyone else of the launch button simply not working. I've set the shortcut to run as administrator and be compatible with xp service pack 2, I've also made sure the options file is within the appdata file. Any help would be appreciated!

#242 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

What exactly is the error?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#243 Twój Pan

Twój Pan
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:15 AM

Hi.

​I can't log in my multiplayer account on the menu (BFME). I have t3a account and windows shield is off. (I have windows 10). Singleplayer work good but Something is wrong with multiplayer. Login and key is good beacause I can log in t3a but not in the game:/

​I know my English isn't fluence but I think is good enough.

#244 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:51 AM

What exactly is the error message you are getting?

Could you also post your T3A launcher logfile please? (Can be found in your %TEMP% directory)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#245 Twój Pan

Twój Pan
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:03 PM

At now it is work... That was router problem. Thx for answear.

#246 Elgranclan

Elgranclan
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:44 PM

Good night everyone!, some friends are trying to install the game, but when they reach the papyrus point where you're suppossed to finish the instalation, they can't press the 'next' button because it's ``cut´´ on that part. I would like to post an image, but I get a message telling me that I can't post images on the forums... so I can't explain you much more and because of that, they can't install the game ):. That's all I think, thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

#247 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:49 AM

You can upload images on imgur.com and post the link here.

#248 Elgranclan

Elgranclan
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:16 AM

Alright, let's try:

http://imgur.com/a/cA8wq

#249 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

We can't help you with that, that's a custom setup modification of the game. If you have trouble using it I suggest you use the unmodified original installation files. Follow our guide.

#250 ivyphan

ivyphan
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:18 AM

could anyone please kindly reupload the "Patch 1.03" , the link is dead. thanks

#251 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

could anyone please kindly reupload the "Patch 1.03" , the link is dead. thanks

The EA file server is working fine for me.

You have to select one of the files ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/eapacific/lotr/lotrbfme/LotrBfMe-65539-english.exe with the appropriate language for your installation.

However, I suggest you simply use the all in one installer I've made (See BFME1 step 5: https://forums.revor...lation-guide/).

#252 ivyphan

ivyphan
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:16 PM

thanks for your fast reply. I can get in now... :thumbsupxd:  but...how come when I play offline or online, within 5 minutes, I got automatic defeated??? any suggestion? I am trying to reinstalled to see if the problems is still exist. Thanks bro...

update: I reinstalled the main game and also reinstalled all patches (restart comp too)...I still got automatic defeated within 5 minutes game play. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?? thanks

P.S. the link "ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/eapacific/lotr/lotrbfme/LotrBfMe-65539-english.exe" somehow I can't connect to...So I downloaded the main game from " https://t3aonline.net/download/" 

Edited by ivyphan, 07 December 2016 - 11:21 PM.

#253 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

You can try to move LOTRBFMe.dat out of your game directory and see if it helps. If there is a file called lotrbfme_inst.exe next to it run it before starting the game. You can try to put the attached file into your game directory and run it before starting your game (unzip first).Attached File  lotrbfme_inst.zip   26.29KB   209 downloads

#254 ivyphan

ivyphan
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:20 AM

thanks so much for your help...I'll try and let you know soon. :) cheers!!

update:  I have played multiplayer today and it is working fine. Thanks alot!!!

ps: Is it working on game ranger too??

Edited by ivyphan, 15 December 2016 - 12:00 AM.

#255 Thrawn78

Thrawn78
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:26 PM

Hi,

a few days ago I installed T3A:online SUM. It´s fantastic I can play SUM online again.

Many thanks for this solution!

- A friend intalled it, too. It´s working, but he has a bug with SUM (original and T3A version). When he is playing online at first all is working, but after a short time the message apperears, he is defeated and the game is over. He did nothing, exept playing.

Has someone an idea, how to fix this bug?

#256 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

Yes, try https://forums.revor...13#entry1042656

#257 Thrawn78

Thrawn78
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:00 PM

Wow, you are very fast. My friend trys to fix his bug.

Thank you for your help.

#258 Mitchell Doyle

Mitchell Doyle
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

i just installed my game and when i click on the launcher it loads up the boot screen and just sits there, im running it on windows xp service pack 2.

do i need to patch first?

#259 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:39 AM

You might want to consider an upgrade to Win7. WinXP is very outdated.

However, try to install the patches with the all in one patch installer and see if it helps.

#260 Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:34 PM

When I installed BFME2, it also froze at the splash screen. Try replacing the content of options.ini with this:

AudioLOD = High
FlashTutorial = 0
HasSeenLogoMovies = yes
IdealStaticGameLOD = High
Resolution = 1024 768
StaticGameLOD = High
SuppressCahPromo = false
TimesInGame = 0
You use windows xp, so the file is probably in C:/Documents and Settings/User/Application Data/My Battle for Middle-earth II ™ files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users