#1 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

So I had an idea of something to try, it's simple using google translate I'll translate the following text into a language then type it back into google translate and retranslate it back to English.

The next person takes that retranslation and then translates it to another language then back and so on and see what we end up with.

The way I wrestle five-year-olds makes me think if I were ever attacked by a pack of midgets, I’d be OK.

http://translate.google.com/

Into German and back.

Just as I can wrestle the five-year-olds think if I ever attacked by a pack of dwarves, I would be OK.

(Google translate has improved a bit which is a pity for this, but this should make a good start).

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Hindi time! =D

मैं कभी भी बौने का एक पैकेट से हमला किया तो पांच साल के बच्चों को लगता है कि कुश्ती सकते हैं बस के रूप में, मैं ठीक हो जाएगा.

If I ever attacked by a pack of dwarves five-year-olds can feel just as wrestling, I'll be fine.

It's like Chinese whispers but with a multilingual spin. =D

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Als ik ooit aangevallen door een troep dwergen vijf-jarigen kunnen zich net als het worstelen, ik red me wel.

If I ever attacked by a band of dwarves five-year-olds can feel like wrestling, I'm fine.

bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#4 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

swahili

Njia ya mimi kushindana tano ya watoto wa mwaka inafanya mimi nadhani kama mimi walikuwa milele kushambuliwa na pakiti ya midgets, ningependa kuwa sawa.

back to english

I compete through five-year-olds makes me think if I were ever attacked by a pack of midgets, I'd be okay.

heh mine was boring.

#5 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

It sucks that Google translate almost makes sense now.

Urdu and back into English.

میں نے پانچ سال کے بچوں نے مجھے کبھی midgets کا ایک پیکٹ کی طرف سے حملہ کیا گیا تو میں ٹھیک ہو جائے گا لگتا ہے کے ذریعے مقابلہ کرتے ہیں.

Children in five years I have never been attacked by a pack of midgets, I think it will compete with.

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users