Red-Resurrection Multiplayer Beta 2.0 Released!
Red-Resurrection Multiplayer Beta 2.0 is release! Bringing the dynamic of Red Alert 2 back to Yuri's Revenge, the Allied and Soviets once again wage war with all new weapons and arsenals. Utilizing the powerful abilities of the Ares DLL engine expansion, Red-Resurrection offers a whole new multiplayer experience.
This is a release designed for skirmish and multiplayer CNCNet (recommended & included) or other preferred networks. Visit the download topic for full installation instructions.
- Uses the Ares DLL engine expansion to provide greater gameplay depths with new support powers and unit abilities.
- Features the Allies and the Soviets with new weapons of war and almost entirely new arsenals.
- Four countries per faction in multiplayer each sharing special units and with a unique weapon of their own.
- Over 50 extra multiplayer maps sourced from the community and edited to work with the mod.
- New multiplayer gamemodes: Survivor and Z-Day.
Instructions on installing the mod
Playing online with CNCNet
Edited by OmegaBolt, 11 December 2013 - 08:44 AM.