71 replies to this topic

#61 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

Commradyte Scion/ Incubator Hunter/ God of Entropy

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

Support powers suggestions for factions:

(LC) Will of the People: Clicking a civilian building while this is active will make 7 Rebels come out of it. -By me

(LC) Forced Conscription: Barracks training time decreases for 30 seconds.

(PC) Disinformation: Sends a fake EVA Psychic Dominator warning to your enemies.

(AT= Archon Tribunal) Amplified Gravitational Field: When cast on a group of tanks, those tanks will be "abducted".

(CH) 

(RU) 

(US) Crunch Time: Aircraft training time decreases for 30 seconds.

(RU) Means of Production: Tanks training time decreases for 30 seconds.

(PC) Thoughtform: "Merges the mind, body, and soul of 2 Elites to form a Thoughtform called a Collector; beings of pure psionic energy (based on pure rage of it's merged hosts) dedicated to the destruction of the opponents of the Psi-Corp and collecting the resources off of defeated enemies and allies in their presence. If used on three Libra clones they merge into a Transcend, beings of pure psionic energy (based on the the individuals sense of a higher self) that attack with a focused psionic attack that leaves it's under permanent mind control regardless of whether the Transcend dies or lives. Being a being of pure energy the Transcend is not bound by the inferior mental abilities of it's Adept (1 slot), Elite (1 slot) or Masterminds (3 stable, +3 unstable slots) the Transcend can go on dominating the entirety of the flesh and mind." -Credits to Malekron

(Falange) 

Any more suggestions?

Edited by someonebutnoone, 16 January 2014 - 06:11 AM.

#62 LusiGoosi

LusiGoosi
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

This is an edit of atomic noodles or jems Sea Scorpion, since he allowed me to use it. so this vox took no skill, but I'd like to see a boat like this  A small gunboat. why post here instead of suggestions. I think it is a good size for the falange gunboat.

Attached Thumbnails

• boat_003.png
  • boat_004.png
  • boat_001.png

#63 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

Any more suggestions?

Why are we suggesting more support powers? Nobody needs any extra, save for PF and EA but that is disputable.

bannerfans_16571832.png

#64 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

Commradyte Scion/ Incubator Hunter/ God of Entropy

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Any more suggestions?

Why are we suggesting more support powers? Nobody needs any extra, save for PF and EA but that is disputable.

It's for the big fanfic, actually

Like an exp. universe of MO

#65 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

It's for the big fanfic, actually

Like an exp. universe of MO

Oh.

bannerfans_16571832.png

#66 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

This is an edit of atomic noodles or jems Sea Scorpion, since he allowed me to use it. so this vox took no skill, but I'd like to see a boat like this  A small gunboat. why post here instead of suggestions. I think it is a good size for the falange gunboat.

I was going to make a gunboat myself too. :p

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#67 LusiGoosi

LusiGoosi
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

I was going to make a gunboat myself too. :p

Awesome! :) I thought sea scorpion was a good size, but might be a bit small.  Good luck with you boat!

Edited by LusiGoosi, 16 January 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#68 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

Russia has Automatize: Turns x infantry into cyborg-class, making them Overchargeable and altering their armor to make them immune to radiation, yet vulnerable to EMP.

EDIT: China gets an AoE Nuclear Plant speed boost in a certain radius, for a certain amount of time.

Edited by Jochmen, 16 January 2014 - 06:54 AM.

bannerfans_16571832.png

#69 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert - Colony Wars
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Support powers suggestions for factions:

(LC) Will of the People: Clicking a civilian building while this is active will make 7 Rebels come out of it. -By me

(LC) Forced Conscription: Barracks training time decreases for 30 seconds.

(PC) Disinformation: Sends a fake EVA Psychic Dominator warning to your enemies.

(AT= Archon Tribunal) Amplified Gravitational Field: When cast on a group of tanks, those tanks will be "abducted".

(CH) 

(RU) 

(US) Crunch Time: Aircraft training time decreases for 30 seconds.

(RU) Means of Production: Tanks training time decreases for 30 seconds.

(PC) Thoughtform: "Merges the mind, body, and soul of 2 Elites to form a Thoughtform called a Collector; beings of pure psionic energy (based on pure rage of it's merged hosts) dedicated to the destruction of the opponents of the Psi-Corp and collecting the resources off of defeated enemies and allies in their presence. If used on three Libra clones they merge into a Transcend, beings of pure psionic energy (based on the the individuals sense of a higher self) that attack with a focused psionic attack that leaves it's under permanent mind control regardless of whether the Transcend dies or lives. Being a being of pure energy the Transcend is not bound by the inferior mental abilities of it's Adept (1 slot), Elite (1 slot) or Masterminds (3 stable, +3 unstable slots) the Transcend can go on dominating the entirety of the flesh and mind." -Credits to Malekron

(Falange) 

Any more suggestions?

LC 1) Not possible

LC 2) Can be done with Country Bonuses

PC) Fake Psychic Dominator does that already

AT) Explain more?

US) Can be done with Country Bonuses

RU) Can be done with Country Bonuses

PC) As mentioned before, not possible

Awesome! :) I thought sea scorpion was a good size, but might be a bit small.  Good luck with you boat!

Gunboat is supposed to be not that big. It was a Fishing Barge in Vanilla so yeah...

Russia has Automatize: Turns x infantry into cyborg-class, making them Overchargeable and altering their armor to make them immune to radiation, yet vulnerable to EMP.

That would only transform every infantry into one type. Also... funny how this gets mentioned when I just finished something exactly like that for Colony Wars.

cyborg_prev.png

Cyborg Troopers are the end result of a forced-transformation program as part of the Elite Corps Contract when recruiting conscripts. In dire circumstances the Elite Corp can issue a protocol which transforms any conscripts under their command in a small area to be forcibly transformed into Cyborg Troopers. The transformation is permanent losing their humanity and own self-will. A Dark example of absolute loyalty to the Soviet War Machine the Cyborg Trooper cast off their former selves weak flesh body gaining a powerful Arm-mounted Vulcan Minigun and Hardened Plate Armor.

:thumbsupxd:

Edited by Atomic_Noodles, 16 January 2014 - 07:05 AM.

~ Getting cringe reactions when you see a RAINBOW means you have issues. ~

"This World is an Illussion,Exile" -High Templar Dominus

#70 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

*snip*

0_o That's awesome Noodles!

But you are right, it would turn potentially better units into one, universal unit.

So, why not make it a pseudo-Geneburst support power? That could work?

EDIT: Correction, after re-reading my own comment I discovered that what I meant was closer to steel-plating your troops than converting them completely.

Edited by Jochmen, 16 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

bannerfans_16571832.png

#71 I_Download_Stuff

I_Download_Stuff

Creative Thinker w/ Alot of Ideas

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: Global Revolution
  •  Some guy... IDK, WHAT can you think?!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

Okay, it seems that this discussion is dying or at least becoming too silent so I'll kick it up with something

SO, everybody or at least most of you folks already saw The Crescent but somehow they still lacked a siege weapon so here's my idea

M.M.P. [Mobile MIDAS Platform] (Unique to TC)

- Build limit: 2

- Explodes when it dies

- Deals powerful splash damage

- Deploy to attack, this also makes the M.M.P. immobile

- Slow movement, slow reload

Info:

Weapons: Medium-Grade MIDAS ICBM

Background: Having The Crescent with a lot of money, due to their oilfields, the military was rich enough to buy and manufacture the M.M.P. (some components have to be bought from Russia). While Russia thinks that the M.M.P. was to unwieldy due to the fact only few were made, this remark doesn't stop The Crescent to use this weapon against its enemies, having already the tests done in unfortunate Scorpion Cell bases, it's destructive power is quite similar that of the tactical nuke and/or the MIDAS but the real damage itself is nothing compared to the tactical nuke or the real MIDAS itself, still The Crescent use this weapon level down structures and bases in mere one shot and anything else or any survivors is left for their war machine to crush and break.

*Note: Terrifying isn't it?!

#72 I_Download_Stuff

I_Download_Stuff

Creative Thinker w/ Alot of Ideas

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: Global Revolution
  •  Some guy... IDK, WHAT can you think?!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

I just don't like to see this page to be seen at the bottom spot or whatnot.

Here's what I got

Allied Asian Armada

Background:

- In the height of the Chinese invasion of asia, the Southeast Asian countries were severely cut-off from U.S.A. and the Pacific Front even with Australia as the nearest branch to the Pacific Front, Australia was immediately finished off by the Chinese. Now facing a force with firepower that can't be reckoned with and now left alone among themselves to survive, the Southeast banded together and created the Allied Asian Armada. Using old technology and combining stolen technology through spies, the AAA make their weapons of war in secret to prevent their countries, already in Chinese occupation, to receive severe damage from their weapons especially the infamous Nuwa Cannon. The news of Yuri defecting from the Soviets didn't bother the AAA until they received reports of Chinese bases and settlements throughout the southeast asia being attacked with strange machines, the AAA took this advantage and infiltrated and destroyed Chinese fortifications while it was being attacked by the PsiCorps, this resulted in the PsiCorps also bothering them with Marauders and Lasher Tanks. Their countries and lands are now being fought over by two powerful factions and the AAA must be careful in dispatching them or else they will lose the lands they loved.

Subfaction Characteristics:
- Uses a combination of advanced weaponry and guerrilla tactics

- Superior versatility and flexibility

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by I_Download_Stuff, 16 February 2014 - 04:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users