#21 Psionic Psychic

Psionic Psychic

yod vav resh

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Epsilon Scientist

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

Howdy peeps! I'm here to change things up. My fiction is not dramatic whatsoever. My fictions are FUNNY! :p :)

(I know that these things should be in the Meme Thread but anyways this is not a comic :) )

Here they are ! Sit back and enjoy reading :)

The App

Rahn: Hey Libs!

Libra: Call me "Libra"!

Rahn: OK, cool down. I have something for you.

Libra: What is it?

Rahn: I downloaded an app which makes your face ugly!

Libra: Really? That's good news! I always wanted that kind of app! I want to use it on Master Yuri! But wait, his face is already ugly. What's the name of the app anyway?

Rahn: It's called CAMERA! *click!* *Rahn runs furiously*

Libra: GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE C*NT!

The Dress

*Tanya, Yunru, and Libra finds a nice dress*

Tanya: Um excuse me, I am the first one to see this.

Yunru: No me!

Libra:No me!

*furious dress rage happens*

Libra: GRRRR! Give me this dress! I found it first!

Yunru: Give me this dress! I found it first!

Tanya: I was the first one who touched it! So this is mine!

*Yuri appears out of nowhere*

Yuri: Stop you cats! Don't rip it! I reserved that for my WIFE!

*Yuri gets the dress and pays for it and leaves the store*

*Yuri arrives at his fortress*

Yuri: My beloved WAIFU! I'm home! And I brought you a new dress!

ZAdGcaJ.jpg

#22 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

Knightframe "Custom" Suit Pilot

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  The Few, The Proud, The Foehn

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:41 AM

This is a teaser to what I'm going to post sometime soon:

Battle Fortress Trouble

Young Scottish man enters a battle fortress to drive it.

Bang-phew, bang-phew. The engines fail to start.

Scottish Man: Eh? What the matter?

He attempts to start the engines again.

Bang-phew, bang-phew. No luck.

Scottish Man: What the bloody hell is wrong with this thing?

The Scottish man exits the vehicle and inspects the engines.

Scottish Man: Looks okay to me.

The Scottish Man enters the battle fortress to try to start it.

wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-pop BANG! Smoke starts to come out of the engines.

Scottish Man: What the f***?!?!?1

The Scottish man exits the vehicle, only to see a group of engineers coming to asses the battle fortress. One of the engineers, a European, walks towards the Scottish Man.

European Eng.: What the kak happened?!?

Scottish Man: I have no idea.

Will the engineers find what is wrong with the Battle Fortress? Will the Scottish Man ever drive the vehicle ever again? Stay tuned. 

"I had normal life, till the day our thoughts got clouded in a dark shroud. My home was destroyed, then they found me, or rather, I found them.

#23 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

Commradyte Scion/ Incubator Hunter/ God of Entropy

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

Partial Character list:

Dr. Edmundo Gomez, one of the progenitors of the Epsilon Brute project. (Yep, he's basically an Expy of Dr. Mundo from League of Legends.)

Cameron DeGroot: The Scottish dude above, (an expy of TF2 Demoman)

#24 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

The Dress
*Tanya, Yunru, and Libra finds a nice dress*
Tanya: Um excuse me, I am the first one to see this.
Yunru: No me!
Libra:No me!
*furious dress rage happens*
Libra: GRRRR! Give me this dress! I found it first!
Yunru: Give me this dress! I found it first!
Tanya: I was the first one who touched it! So this is mine!
*Yuri appears out of nowhere*
Yuri: Stop you cats! Don't rip it! I reserved that for my WIFE!
*Yuri gets the dress and pays for it and leaves the store*
*Yuri arrives at his fortress*
Yuri: My beloved WAIFU! I'm home! And I brought you a new dress!
Libra: Heehee! It's beautiful! You are so nice. Now Tanya and Yunru will be green with envy!

FTFY. :p

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#25 Jargalhurts

Jargalhurts

Mental Face

• Project Team
  • 328 posts
  • Projects:Nothing worth showing off.
  •  Actually Yngwie of House Malmsteen.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

I thought I would make a short story about Tanya and her gruesome training mission and her struggle to be accepted to the elite field agent ranks.

Bellum Regalem

After what she thought as an almost million years long sleep, Tanya finds herself waking up in a peculiar place. She tried to remember how she got knocked out but all she could remember was drinking a glass of water offered by her superiors after she signed the contract to register to the 'bellum regalem'. And everything went blank after that. After scratching her head to gain more consciousness, Tanya gets up to examine her surroundings; what seems to be a dark, damp hallway with a small hole on the wall at the end of the corridor that seems to be the only way out. She thought to herself that this just might be the 'Bellum regalem' she signed up for. In an attempt to walk, she feels a moist sensation between her pants and shirt, she was wet. Covered in what seems to be an odd-smelling substance. It was gasoline. Her entire body was covered in gasoline. She traced the mark of gasoline along the hallway, it seems to start from the hallway's beginning and reaches to the small hole. Just after wondering if the gasoline trail lead up into the hole, a small spark seem to have erupted from the hallway's beginning. The spark slowly went down and came in contact with the gasoline-rigged floor. Within a second, a massive fury of fire erupts from the floor and starts reaching the other end of the hallway into the hole. Scared by this suddenly event, Tanya hurriedly runs and crawls into the small hole before the entire room was filled with fire. The hole was barely small enough to fit Tanya in as Tanya jerked hurriedly inside and managed to crawl away into safety.

Inside the hole which was now apparently a long tunnel, she crawled and crawled to the other end. And she soon realized the trail of fire was about to follow her into the tunnel. At the sudden realization, Tanya's movement became much faster as the tries to jerk and crawl through the tunnel with all her strength. While struggling with such a life-threatening situation, Tanya remembered one thing her superior officer had said to her, "There is no guarantee that you will be alive after the gauntlet." She snapped with the realization that losing herself at the every fist challenge was a thing not to do and much more agonizing hell was sure to follow after this. Despite the negativity of the thought, it still seemed to have given her motivation. One could wonder if she liked the prospect of fighting through agony. She crawled even faster, and the looming flames were coming even closer. Just when Tanya thought there was no end to the tunnel, her body suddenly started to slide down the tunnel with the force of gravity and as soon as she tried to realize what happened, Tanya was in another room, safe from the fire but quite possibly a much more grueling challenge waiting at the other end.

To be continued...

Edited by Jargalhurts, 13 January 2014 - 12:10 PM.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

#26 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

Another Teaser for what is store in the future:

Tsurugi Tune Up

During the events of Battle Fortress Trouble, another misadventure took place, just a building away.

A Japanese man enters the War Factory to see a Korean fiddling on a computer hooked up to a Tsurugi power suit.

Japanese Man: What are you up to?

Korean Man: Just tuning up the suit's AI. What are you doing here?

Japanese Man: Just checking up on things, the battle fortress next door blew her engines. The engineers are assessing it as we speak.

Korean Man: Oh, okay. Hang on, I want you to see if the AI is improved or not.

Japanese Man: Okay.

After a minute or so, the Tsurugi powered up.

Tsurugi AI: Tsurugi online.

Korean Man: Okay, everything looks stable.

Japanese Man: So what improvement did you make to the AI?

Korean Man: Not much. All I did was add some new features to the AI.

Japanese Man: Such as...

Before the Japanese man could finish his sentence, the Tsurugi started talking

Tsurugi AI: He programmed me with a higher aptitude of self awareness.

Korean Man: So, what do you think?

Japanese Man: Well I can't say for sure. I think I might have watched too many Terminator movies to see this pull through.

Korean Man: Aw come on. The AI is perfectly calibrated to differentiate between friend and foe, as well as........

As the Korean man had his conversation with the Japanese man, the Tsurugi was scanning the Japanese man, marking him as not hostile; possible civilian, but as he scanned the Korean man, he registered him as "possible threat to self-existence; action to terminate: likely." Luckily for the Korean man, the Tsurugi's weapon systems were empty of ammo at the time.

Korean Man: To sum up, this machine's AI will definitely be beneficial to the war effort.

Japanese Man: I still have my doubts on this.

Korean Man: Don't worry. Say, why don't you take this thing for a test run.

Japanese Man: No thanks, I'm good. Well I gotta go.

Korean Man: Okay, see you later.

As the Japanese man left, the Korean man turned to the Tsurugi.

Korean Man: Okay, time to power you off for now.

At that moment, the Tsurugi AI's internal warning system was on code red from the Korean Man's words. The Tsurugi changed Korea man's status from "possible threat" to "immediate threat."  Its system maintenance was almost complete. Before the Korean man could shut off the Tsurugi, it broke free of its wires and started moving towards the Korean man.

Korean Man: What in the world. I command you to stop!

But the Tsurugi just kept moving towards the Korean man. The Korean man proceeds to run out of the War Factory to get away from the Tsurugi. As he exits the building and makes a right turn, the Tsurugi jumps out of the War Factory at a very high speed, setting it's sights on the Korean man with the code "search and destroy" flashing through it's command prompt.

Korean Man: Oh s***!

Then a funny chase scene occurs around the Allied base.

Will the Korean man survive? Will the AI win in his battle of self-preservation? Will the Japanese man come to save his friend? Will the Akulas just on the outskirts of the base ever find a way to get their missiles past the Skyray defense network?

Stay Tuned.

"I had normal life, till the day our thoughts got clouded in a dark shroud. My home was destroyed, then they found me, or rather, I found them.

#27 I_Download_Stuff

I_Download_Stuff

Creative Thinker w/ Alot of Ideas

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: Global Revolution
  •  Some guy... IDK, WHAT can you think?!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

Tsurugi Tune Up

During the events of Battle Fortress Trouble, another misadventure took place, just a building away.

A Japanese man enters the War Factory to see a Korean fiddling on a computer hooked up to a Tsurugi power suit.

Japanese Man: Just checking up on things, the battle fortress next door blew her engines. The engineers are assessing it as we speak.

Japanese Man: Well I can't say for sure. I think I might have watched too many Terminator movies to see this pull through.

Korean Man: Aw come on. The AI is perfectly calibrated to differentiate between friend and foe, as well as........

As the Korean man had his conversation with the Japanese man, the Tsurugi was scanning the Japanese man, marking him as not hostile; possible civilian, but as he scanned the Korean man, he registered him as "possible threat to self-existence; action to terminate: likely." Luckily for the Korean man, the Tsurugi's weapon systems were empty of ammo at the time.

Korean Man: To sum up, this machine's AI will definitely be beneficial to the war effort.

At that moment, the Tsurugi AI's internal warning system was on code red from the Korean Man's words. The Tsurugi changed Korea man's status from "possible threat" to "immediate threat."  Its system maintenance was almost complete. Before the Korean man could shut off the Tsurugi, it broke free of its wires and started moving towards the Korean man.

But the Tsurugi just kept moving towards the Korean man. The Korean man proceeds to run out of the War Factory to get away from the Tsurugi. As he exits the building and makes a right turn, the Tsurugi jumps out of the War Factory at a very high speed, setting it's sights on the Korean man with the code "search and destroy" flashing through it's command prompt.

Will the Korean man survive? Will the AI win in his battle of self-preservation? Will the Japanese man come to save his friend? Will the Akulas just on the outskirts of the base ever find a way to get their missiles past the Skyray defense network?

Stay Tuned.

I find this too funny to imagine. Srsly with the Akula's!?...

#28 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Tsurugi Tune Up

Stay Tuned.

I find this too funny to imagine. Srsly with the Akula's!?...

Yes the f***ing Akulas. Heres a little spoiler for the next one. it has something to do about medical school, and that medic from TF 2

#29 LusiGoosi

LusiGoosi
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

Well it is not much, but here is the first page from my MO inspired story.  It will have more MO characters in time. :) //

A hundred men and at least six machines, all brand new Rhino tanks, their armor not dented or scratched by battle.  Little was to be done before the battle some of the men smelled of alcohol others of tobacco smoke, by the time of the attack everyone would be ready. Intel had told us that English troops were in the defensive positions in the village across the field.  The young senor lieutenant in the 4th tank guards looked over his uniform and adjusting his Guard unit medal wondered a great many things. “Why was England here, this is not there war. Do they know the amount of troops aligned against them? Will I be brave…will they be better fighters” In the long run, worrying and wondering did little to help, having finished his letter home he quickly read over it.

"Dearest Mother and Father, I have wonderful news; I have been given command over one of our premier battle tanks, along with the promotion that comes along with that responsibility, my party membership has given me extra responsibilities such as watching moral and taking notes, a fun job and I digress.  My new Rhino tank “Lyusya“ is a wonderful peace of precision built machinery, far superior to anything the enemies of our mother land have.  So I know I will be safe in any upcoming conflicts as any foe will fall to us as you see my division is being shipped out and by the time I get to finish this letter we will likely be on the front.. Of course it is a secret to where exactly we will be, or that we are even doing it.  Still when you receive this letter the world will know that our system our nation is not going to be pushed into the graveyard of time. We will liberate the decadent west and free them from their evil leaders and corporate controls.  I’m sure though it will be a hard war and that in time we will show them that we mean to help them towards a better future. I'm sure next time you see me you will be proud to I will surely be a hero in no time,  Please forgive the briefness of this letter time is short,  I hope little sister Sofia is well, I wish your all the strength and perseverance to get through the times ahead, your loving son. Alexei. "

Major Lubomir yelled down from the hill “SLT Alansdrov get up here, get up here now. “,  The Senior Lieutenant moved up the hill, watching the officer grow to size.  Major Lubomir was a round man not particularly tall, whose red nose was often his most visible feature.  Lieutenant Alexei Alansdrov was not sure what to make of the major, he seemed a decent man and quiet when in the officer’s mess, he seemed to be in his on duty mode. Standing near the major was Captain Beronakovich, the bespectacled man was never a man Alexi liked to see he was a by the book man and never showed any warmth to anyone and while Alexei did not enjoy seeing him, he knew his records, top scores at the academy medal of bravery, order of the red banner.  A man who was already a hero, still his eyes were near gone and the sharp blade had been dulled by age. He was a veteran of the second Great War, the only one in our company.  He came out of retirement when asked by General Vladimir or so the rumors had said.  He never really talked about it.  Approaching the two men Alexei saluted. “Comrade Major what is going on?” Lubomir rubbed his head “ I need you to moves up to the ridge with your tanks, one there I want you to fire two shell from each unit then fall back over the ridge. “ Alexei nodded. “Yes sir” Captain Brankonovich added his thoughts “remember fire the first shell on the roll over, the second on the roll back, don’t stop your movement. “ Alexei nodded again as he ran off to his command.

As Alexei rushed down to his command he smiled, he was eager to fight and prove himself. He wanted to be a hero. Looking down at his men he knew that they were good men, hard men, they were the guards, he was sure that the elite troops of the Soviet Union would not fail. They may not be Special Forces but for what they were he was sure they were the best. They had marched and drove into Poland expecting an easy victory, that with the unit in reserve that they would never be moved to the front.  Yet, the 56 division was stopped to the north of them so now it was there turn. Their turn to win the day to be heroes.

#30 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

You should totally get the full thing put up here. :)

#31 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

You should totally get the full thing put up here. :)

I'm assuming you're meaning me. Don't worry, I was going to start a new topic having the full teasers and stories I was making in there to save space. I think I could put it on the site you recommended. Thanks for the link. 

#32 Zenothist

Zenothist

Former Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 1,727 posts
  •  Each post handcrafted for the discerning reader.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:39 AM

I actually meant LusiGoosi and everyone in general. Longer fics could make this thread very messy and putting it on FF.net has lots of benefits.

Let's go for an entire section dedicated to Mental Omega! :D

#33 LusiGoosi

LusiGoosi
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

I don't want to make a wall of text and I'm not ready to do a post in fan fiction till it is done, So attached is the first day of my story I'd love opinions. I think it goes way too fast and is not detailed enough..also might be too dark for C&C type story. Anyhow it is attached, thanks.   ((aww it did not attach..)) Right so this is the last time  i'll post  this story to save space, but i want opinions next time I'll link it from another site. 

Day 1…

A hundred men and at least six machines, all brand new Rhino tanks, their armor not dented or scratched by battle.  Little was to be done before the battle some of the men smelled of alcohol others of tobacco smoke, by the time of the attack everyone would be ready. Intel had told us that English troops were in the defensive positions in the village across the field.  The young senor lieutenant in the 4th tank guards looked over his uniform and adjusting his Guard unit medal wondered a great many things. “Why was England here, this is not there war. Do they know the amount of troops aligned against them? Will I be brave…will they be better fighters” In the long run, worrying and wondering did little to help, having finished his letter home he quickly read over it.

"Dearest Mother and Father, I have wonderful news; I have been given command over one of our premier battle tanks, along with the promotion that comes along with that responsibility, my party membership has given me extra responsibilities such as watching moral and taking notes, a fun job and I digress.  My new Rhino tank “Lyusya“is a wonderful peace of precision built machinery, far superior to anything the enemies of our mother land have.  So I know I will be safe in any upcoming conflicts as any foe will fall to us as you see my division is being shipped out and by the time I get to finish this letter we will likely be on the front.. Of course it is a secret to where exactly we will be, or that we are even doing it.  Still when you receive this letter the world will know that our system our nation is not going to be pushed into the graveyard of time. We will liberate the decadent west and free them from their evil leaders and corporate controls.  I’m sure though it will be a hard war and that in time we will show them that we mean to help them towards a better future. I'm sure next time you see me you will be proud to I will surely be a hero in no time,  Please forgive the briefness of this letter time is short,  I hope little sister Sofia is well, I wish your all the strength and perseverance to get through the times ahead, your loving son. Alexei. "

Major Lubomir yelled down from the hill “SLT Alansdrov get up here, get up here now. “, The Senior Lieutenant moved up the hill, watching the officer grow to size.  Major Lubomir was a round man not particularly tall, whose red nose was often his most visible feature.  Lieutenant Alexei Alansdrov was not sure what to make of the major, he seemed a decent man and quiet when in the officer’s mess, he seemed to be in his on duty mode. Standing near the major was Captain Beronakovich, the bespectacled man was never a man Alexi liked to see he was a by the book man and never showed any warmth to anyone and while Alexei did not enjoy seeing him, he knew his records, top scores at the academy medal of bravery, order of the red banner.  A man who was already a hero, still his eyes were near gone and the sharp blade had been dulled by age. He was a veteran of the second Great War, the only one in our company.  He came out of retirement when asked by General Vladimir or so the rumors had said.  He never really talked about it.  Approaching the two men Alexei saluted. “Comrade Major what is going on?” Lubomir rubbed his head “ I need you to moves up to the ridge with your tanks, one there I want you to fire two shell from each unit then fall back over the ridge. “ Alexei nodded. “Yes sir” Captain Brankonovich added his thoughts “remember fire the first shell on the roll over, the second on the roll back, don’t stop your movement. “ Alexei nodded again as he ran off to his command.

As Alexei rushed down to his command he smiled, he was eager to fight and prove himself. He wanted to be a hero. Looking down at his men he knew that they were good men, hard men, they were the guards, he was sure that the elite troops of the Soviet Union would not fail. They may not be Special Forces but for what they were he was sure they were the best. They had marched and drove into Poland expecting an easy victory, that with the unit in reserve that they would never be moved to the front.  Yet, the 56th division was stopped to the north of them so now it was there turn. Their turn to win the day to be heroes.

"Lance corporal Mikhail, get to the men to their machines!"  The Lance corporal was one of the most slovenly excuse for a soldier, he knew his job, Alexei could not help but cringe at his state.  Mikhail was a man who pushed the regulations of facial hair to their max, his hair was never combed and his uniform was often scuffled.  Alexei moved to his tank as the area exploded to life, crew rushing to their machines, checking his stop watch he played his men against his own time schedule.  Climbing up onto his own tank “Lyusya“ he could feel the cold steel plates through his wool gloves. Opening the hatch he got in his commander copula, putting on his head set he called into the microphone.  “Crews, Status.”

The soft voice of Jr. Lieutenant Velenski answer first, “All crews are in good spirits and we have no major malfunctions.” “Very good and you Moshkin? Moshkin.” Alexei spoke, looking down his short line, seeing Moshkin tap his head set.  “Sorry power problem.” Moshkin chirped in with a crackle. “right, we are moving to the ridge, load HE shells.” Looking into his own tank Alexei and at lance Corporal Mikhail. “You hear that, HE Shells Mikhail, everyone ready? “ Mikhail nodded handling the red tipped shell and loading it into the gun. “I’m ready commander, just re-calibrated the sight” Gunner Verov warmly spoke. “We should be able to hit an ant.” “Driver ready.” Alexei nodded as the driver Kuranov added his bit.  Relaxing his arms onto the copula the next command went out. “Engines on!” With a loud roar the three machines came to life, with soft vibrations through his seat becoming less noticeable Alexei ordered the advance and the machines rumbled unto the ridge. “When the village gets into range fire freely and pull back on the pullback fire a second shell. “  To his right the other two tank buttoned up, but Alexei was a hero or so he thought he raised his binoculars to the ready.

Reaching the top of the ridge the tanks fired, the sound of each 120mm gun going off made Alexei’s ears ring. Shortly followed by a series of smaller distant boom, looking into his binoculars he noticed as shrapnel ripped through the buildings of the village ahead, he could see movement, what a wakeup call for his foes.  Jolting backwards the tanks began to move behind the cover of the ridge releasing another volley, more ringing followed by the sounds of clanks on the metal of the tanks as the fore blindly fired up at them with small arms.  The radio buzzed “ Alexei move you tank to and up that road to the left, the rest of us will go right.  “sir!” Into his channel two “move to the road and reload we form up behind me as lead.”

With precision the tanks jolted into their positions rumbling down the gravel road into the town “ fire freely”  As they approached small arm fire opened up on them, the chirping of the bullets on the armor sounds liked a swam of big bees trying to sting his metal home. Alexei had no choice but to button up, sliding into his position he took control over the turrets machinegun. The sounds of the gun were amplified inside the tank and he could smell the gunpowder waft through the tank. It was a cramped place to be, yet in spite of the fire from the town the pushed on. Receiving news through the radio Alexei was quiet. Seems the British had left the town the previous night and that this was only the local militia and as quickly as it began it was already over. The garrison had given up and the battle was over.  Alexei stopped his tanks in town as ordered. “What a fight “Alexei sighed loudly. “Damn, I wanted a real battle, status? We all well?” He knew that answer and received it, all well.

The village was secure, opening up his tank, he pulled himself through the copulas hole, then pulling out his megaphone. Reading his speech he began to speak loudly into it hoping that this occupation would work well. “Citizens of the former republic of Poland, Let me be the first to welcome you to a bright future as member of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. You will soon find many benefits to you under the new system that we your liberators have brought you.  Please stay inside until we can assure your safety. Do not fight against our troops, resistance is not only futile but will only bring harm to your own people. We hope to build a co-operative future.  Were we as brothers will live in a soviet society.  Please follow all ordinances as set by your local commissar.  Rules will be posted in public areas. Thank you and welcome to you future, a bright and new future. “Hoping off the tank Alexei looks about.  His crew works at checking and rechecking systems. The other tanks are spread for safety against allied air attacks.  

Captain Beronakovich did not like it, the town fell too quickly. He felt it was a trap in his gut he knew something wrong was about.  He checked and double checked in his own head chokepoints, zones of fire.  He had a good command, nine Rhino tanks, two Tsivil anti air platforms.   60 soldiers in support, 6 anti-armored weapons spread amongst the men, Plus support personnel in the rear.  The village was 20 buildings, brick and wood construction. A small church outside of the village, likely one room and a small tower, maybe more, but unlikely.  The captains’ mind continued to race, putting a plan into order he got on the radio.  “Move the first squad into these buildings on the left, second squad will move to take the chapel, it is walled in brick keep your men spread on the grounds, and third squad hold the right of the village keep the road secure.” He was glad to be in charge of this operation the major moved to his next zone. “Armored squad A, move to positions on the left, Atonin your squad is on the right. Alexei, you are the reserve.” He knew the aggressive Alexei would not like this, but he knew if a counter attack was needed Alexei would be best suited. Captain Beronkovich moved to the church from its bell tower he would get a better view.

Private Tsantov was born in Moscow lived in Moscow and wished he was still in Moscow. He had it well there, he had a house and was doing well, in this soviet system he had prospered, the heavy control of the state meant that many good were scarce or controlled. He was a man who could get these items, be it guns, drugs. He could supply them or he could have if he was not conscripted.  Military life was not enjoyable to him, he had killed before, but this was different this was just senseless.  Checking his gun he slowed his pace, he was not going to rush into position into death.  “Corporal, I need to take a leak. “ The corporal glared “hurry up, I’m giving you 5 minutes. “   Tsantov nodded and stepped into alley, before he spotted his target moving to a door of a small white house, he pushed open the door.  searching the house for booze, he tore it apart room by room with speed, moving into a bedroom he heard a soft squeak. He knew that sound, someone was in the room. He glanced about quickly he had little time he had to get back but his curiosity edged him on, he opened a closet door and smiled.  The girl before him shuttered in fear, he guessed she was fifteen or sixteen “shhh” he grinned and pulled his bayonet “don’t moves a muscle. “ Tsantov tore open her dress, revealing her breast as she began to scream, he quickly moved his hand to her mouth.  Pushing her against the wall. “Oh, you want to scream, I’ll make you scream. “ 

Corporal Rokovich was tired, he was tired of Tsantov this was the last straw going to the alley he heard noise from the nearby house, breaking into the house he moved to the noise.  “ Tstantov, you swine, you will hang for this.” He looked at the poor scared girl, he felt awful a sick feeling in his stomach. “Thank god, I went looking” With contempt he pulled his pistol pointing it at Tsantov. “Put your hand up!” Tsantov froze, he knew the game was up.  He turned with his hand up, dropping his weapons, the girl collapsing in tears behind him.  “ Looks we can forget this it is nothing” Corporal Rokovich filled anger build in him, but the feeling was cut short, the loud crack on a gun split the air. Rockovich, felt a warm feeling. He knew he was hit and he knew it was bad. He could not feel it, and his limbs were going numb, drifting to the ground, he looked behind him. “A kid…why.” Rokovich could not help but close his eyes, so cold, they felt so heavy.

Tsantov took control he knew what had to be done, he smashed through the window, yelling about partisans.  Troops in the area move up to the house fearing the worst, at least a dozen men take cover. Around the house. Alexei took notice and rushed onto his tank pointing the 12.7mm AA gun machine gun at the house. What seemed like ages passed, the door cracked open, what appeared to be a gun slide into view and some of the conscripts opened fire. Alexei fired, he wanted to be a hero defeat the partisans. With the loud noise of his gun pounding away the rest of the troops also fire.  The gunfire lasted less than a minute and smoked filled the air.  Alexei took control now, he moved to the door, beating even the local soldiers, kicking it open he readied his PPsH three bodies, A boy a girl and an old man Perforated with more holes then he had ever seen, Alexei turned and vomited.  He felt sick, “was this the enemy” he thought. “No, he must have made a mistake. He knew he was better than this, he was supposed to be a hero.  Heroes did not kill woman and children.”

Captain Beronkovich was on the move fire and split the quiet country, he moved troops to the front, he knew the enemy would attack, still he knew he had to investigate. “Alexei, is the area safe?”  The pale Lieutenant looked down “sir, we thought they were partisans”  Beronkovich looked in, “ nothing we can do about it now, get to your post” Alexei walked off, Beronkovich looked at him in pity, but he knew war was a harsh reality and that many innocents would die. Coldly the captain fished his work, but the attack did not come and time sped forward. Hours on end. It was becoming evening and still it did not come. Perhaps he was wrong.

Tsantov sat next to his gun, worried. He called partisans would he get away with what he had done.  He had a plan, he was going to get out of this war as dark fell he crawled towards the enemy lines alone.  He was going to surrender, he knew that in his head that the soviets were going to lose.   If not his own side was going to shoot him. So, he moved on. The moon shifted in the air and shadows grew, under this moon, a villain was getting away and a hero was in doubt. Alexei sat still ill from the day’s events, drifting to sleep he hoped that nothing like this would happen again. Still the first day was over, unknown to Alexei many more were to come and many challenges awaited.

Day 2…

Edited by LusiGoosi, 16 January 2014 - 02:26 PM.

#34 I_Download_Stuff

I_Download_Stuff

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

I was thinking about a fanfic but somehow, I have a problem. I'm bad at typing stories, so don't go grammar-Nazi (even though I am one). 

The Proselyte and Libra:

As I begin my journey into the ranks of the Epsilon, from destroying a missile base, leading Rashidi to his safety away from his enemies, causing war between North and South Korea and stealing the most desired rockets from the Leninsk Cosmodrome. I became one of Epsilon's top Proselytes and a pride in Yuri's eyes, eventually I got to see this girl, it's Yuri's new apple of the eye, Libra. I was amazed was she could do in the battlefield but her attitude sounds like a spoiled brat or more like a girl in her PMS and it's, to be honest, unbearable at most times. Yuri doesn't forget my achievements either, then I got to the time that I do most of the hardest sorties of the Epsilon and always succeeded, I sometimes end up being paired with Malver, Rahn or Libra but in my case I was with Libra at most times. I eventually got used to her attitude, as I was staring from the window in the ConYard (I was in Europe making sure either reinforcement from EA nor Russia reaches the other side) and I looked at Libra, she wasn't in her usual attitude but then she turned her face and started to stare at me, she noticed I was staring at her and she was mad, then she just ran back to the Pandora's Hub. I finally made, a rather stupid, decision to talk to her. As I was walking from the ConYard to the Pandora's Hub, where she would usually be, I looked around the base for a while making sure everything is in top shape then I ran to the Pandora's Hub, eventually I got to the entrance of the Hub but one of the personel stopped me from entering, "Proselyte, forgive me but this is not the time to enter the Hub, Libra is at the Psychplug doing a scheduled performance test." In all of a sudden a huge flash of light came from the Psychplug and then a loud explosion came about. It wasn't good, so I shoved the personel and rushed inside.

I just entered the Hub and the place was a bit smoky, some of the workers rush to get out and some get the fire extinguishers to put out some small fires. A group of scientists were leaving the compound, I asked a question to them, "Do you know where the Psychplug is?" They told me directions on where it is, I thanked them and as I was starting to run towards to the Psychplug, they gave me a piece of advice "Don't get to close to her." I took the advice as a fare warning, I knew I might end up dead but Yuri always kept telling me that to keep her safe and that it's the Epsilon's asset into winning this war. As I went nearer to the Psychplug, the smoke grew darker and thicker and the fires become larger and brighter, in some fortunate turn of events, I found a mask. I can finally breathe easily through the fire but that doesn't still stop the fire to light some parts of my uniform. I don't really know if I'm at the Psychplug complex due to the thick smoke but in some luck, I saw the sign and the entrance of the complex but before I entered, I found a map of the complex by the door and prepared myself even though I wasn't thinking straight, I'm worried that she's gone rampage or that she's suffocating in the thick smoke of the place. I gather all the strength I have and I enter the Psychplug knowing there's a small chance I'm coming out alive.

Surprisingly, the smoke in the Psychplug isn't as thick as the smoke in the Pandora's Hub, it seems that the ventilation systems are sucking out most of the smoke from the complex and into the Hub, but this was just the lobby, I have to go further the complex to find Libra and make sure she's safe. As I was going through the place, piles of warped metal are on top on some unfortunate personel, I checked the body if the metal or Libra got the person killed and my worst fears became true, the man got killed by Libra and the metal that lied on top of his body must be from the minor explosion her projectiles caused, this meant two things; that Libra is in this floor, probably still floating around the burning complex or that she's somewhere deeper into the complex. I checked the dead body again to know if the wounds were just fresh, fortunately it is, so there's a high chance that Libra is still in this floor. I began to search for Libra again, I kept yelling her name as I went around, then I heard a loud scream. I checked my map again to see where I am and then I started to go to the path from where I heard the scream, as I was going to the supposed location I heard another scream, this time it's a girl, probably Libra or a female personel, the scream still came from the same place as from the first scream. I eventually got to the place, the sign of the room was burnt and the map doesn't show what room this is, then I heard my name being called, the voice was familiar. It was Libra and as usual, she's mad.

She was mumbling a few thing but then she asked me with a condescending tone, "Am I Yuri's apple of the eye, Proselyte? Or is it YOU?" I told her that Yuri valued her as if she was her daughter but then she replied, "Then why does he see you as a great leader?! WHY does Yuri only see me as a mere tool, I'm just as human as he is and I'm much more powerful than him but why does he treat me like a tool and not a human." Halfway through her words she began to sound sad and her eyes are starting to well up with tears, after she was talking, psychic spasms started to burst out of her head, it seems her CAS isn't installed in her, and this she doesn't mind, she continued ranting and weeping about her being ill-treated by Yuri and not be seen as a pride, despite that she was supposed to be apple of Yuri's eye. I interrupted her in the middle of her words saying, "Libra, we will both die if you don't stop this, you're destroying the whole place and soon you'll bury both of us ALIVE!" and she responded, with tears crawling from her cheeks, "Then so be it! Yuri has a sample of my DNA, he'll just keep cloning me again and again, I'm worthless to him Proselyte, don't you see that, despite that you are his greatest leader out there, he'll just find a few more to replace you if you die. You, me and probably everyone else in this place are worth nothing to Yuri since he can keep cloning his soldiers. So yes, I'm not going to my life so just I COULD LIVE ANOTHER DAY BEING A MERE TOOL TO YURI." I tell her in response, "Libra, if you think you're better than Yuri then prove it but now is not the time for this, we a bigger problem at hand, our lives are at stake here!" Libra didn't listen and started to make another psychic spasm and this time I got knocked out.

I woke up still in the Psychplug complex, with the back of my head against the wall and the rest of my body is on the floor and now I see the whole place really burning, I began to think as to where's the response team for this but I forgot that I'm still talking to Libra and as my vision and hearing became clearer, Libra was crying in front of me, I never saw this side of her, perhaps her true feelings were hidden in wraps of her mood swings but there was no time, we have to get out or both of us are dead. I tried to convince Libra that it's time to get out but she was persistent in staying in the fire and die and so I did something unusual and it's something that no one and perhaps even Yuri has done, I embraced her and told her, "If we get out alive, I promise you Libra for as long as I live no one and even Yuri will see you less like so." Despite my words, she didn't listen, she only said with a low voice, "I want to die, Proselyte. Leave me be." but then I knew, if she wanted to become more than a mere tool then she has to survive, live and prove it and so I said to her, "You wanted to prove you're better than Yuri, then start it by getting out of this place. If you really want to be a tool then die, is that what you want Libra?" I stopped hugging Libra, then she started to look up and stare at me, "Do you really think I'm just a tool, Proselyte?" I told her with honesty, "No, Libra, you're no tool." Libra wiped the tears of her face and then smiled. I grabbed her hand and told her that we should get out before we die and she willingly did. Eventually we got out of the Psychplug before it blew up, the Pandora's Hub took less damage and both of us came out alive. The part I'll never forget is that when she smiled, nobody in the Epsilon ever saw her true smile.

*I know this story ended up more like it supposed to be for Yunru's but don't wreck my gimmick here. I'm still open for suggestions and corrections
EDIT: Changing all Geneplugs into Psychplugs

Edited by I_Download_Stuff, 26 January 2014 - 04:33 AM.

#35 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts
  •  Casual mod player and AS tester

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Wow that is dark and awesome.

#36 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

Although I was supposed to save this for later and post a fanfic of the Allies' medical academy, I decided to give the background story of my roleplay character I made recently.

The Beginning of a Hero - Sven Co. Op

Chapter 1: Dawn of the Inevitable

Many would wonder why I'm even out here in the danger of the battlefield. Many would question how a young, skinny, unfit teenager is even fighting in the war. Many would question how reliable I would be in a team, of how I would hold them back, how I'm the weakest link of the entire Allied arsenal. Well, even I would question how I ended up in all this. Was it for fame? Was it for fortune? None of those. No. I'm in this because the Allies were shorthanded on troops at the moment. Yup, that was the reason, no special circumstances. But why would they have a unfit teenager go up for this stuff? I'll tell you why. Here's how it all began.

It was three months ago. Yeah that's right, I said three months ago. It was three months ago, on an island called Saipan. I was just an average second year Filipino, German, Chinese hybrid of a highschooler. If you were wondering of what I just said a moment ago, my father was a German Filipino and my mom was a Chinese Filipino. I was in school doing fencing practice in the gym afterschool. I was one of the few members of the highschool fencing team. I was practicing my technique when one of my friends showed up. His name was Riley Richards, a good friend of mine I met during the first year of highschool. No, he is not part of the fencing team for your information. He told me that he was about to head home and came to check on me. I told him that I was just practicing, and was going to head home soon. He then ranted about how Russia started an invasion of Europe, an of how the EU were losing ground. Then he started talking about how China was having big tensions with Japan and Korea at the moment over the large military buildup that China has started. I was somewhat simple minded at that time and thought that all of this stuff will just resolve on it's own over time. Afterwards, Riley gave me a ride home to my house. As I entered the house, everything was silent as I saw my dad, mom, two younger sisters and little brother in the living room gazing at the screen of the TV, not even noticing that the oldest son just returned home late. As I got to the living room, I saw what was on the TV. It was news that China has joined the war as an ally of Russia, and that tensions in the Far East area were at an all time high. Then it started talking about how the EU was still losing ground to Russia after the take over of Poland, and of how communist have taken over South America's government and allied itself with the Russians as well. When we were having dinner that night, my dad was silent most of the time, probably thinking of what was going on in Europe. Allow me to explain. My grandfather was a Allied rifleman from Germany in the first Great War. My granddad married a Filipino woman after the first war and had his son, my dad, born and raised in Germany. Then my dad met my mom when he went to the Philippines, got married, and moved to Saipan to live there. My granddad stayed in Germany for the time being. Before I went to bed, I saw the news that Russia has just taken over Germany. Then I saw my dad, sitting there on the couch, just staring at the TV. When I went to school the next day, everyone seemed worried. There were rumors that China had invaded South Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines. And now everyone is thinking that if China invades Japan and conquers it, it would mean that the US is next. The known bases that the US have in the Pacific region is in Okinawa, a naval base in the Philippines and in Hawaii, a base in Guam and in Saipan, although Saipan's base is more like an outpost than a base. Then school ended early and I went home. When I got home, I saw that my family was scrolling through the channels, trying to find any new news. Then there was a big boom sound in the distance. As I ran out to check what is was, I realized that the power went out not only in my house, but in the entire neighborhood as well. Then I heard the sound of buzzing off in the distance, then saw in the sky many small dots. Then the dots came closer and closer. As they got closer, I realized that those dots were military transport planes. As they went overhead, paratroopers started pouring out in the hundreds. As I ran to my family to tell them what I just saw, I heard gunshots in the distance, and they were getting closer. I knew we had to get out of out of here, but I didn't know where. Then I heard the sound of gunfire that came from down the street. So I yelled at my family to get the essentials so that we can get out of here. But that was what they were doing at the moment, packing supplies into bags. Then I heard gunshots at the neighbor's house. I knew we were out of time. As they got their packs ready, I went out first and ran to the forest, thinking that my family was right behind me. But as I turned around in the cover of the flora, I saw that my family was surrounded by conscripts, and were herded to a truck. Then I realized I had to get out of the area fast because I saw that they had dogs with them, big snarling dogs that would sniff out after people. I just hauled ass in the opposite direction from my house. I just kept running and running. I'm really glad I was born and raised on this island because I had the habit of walking around in the forest and finding my way back with ease. If I had not, I would have hit a tree by then. But guess what, while I was thinking of how I was lucky being born on this island at that time, I ended up hitting my head on a branch and landed on my back. As I started to regain my senses, I realized that an armed man was standing above me. My thought was that it was over. But to my surprise, the man picked me up and asked me if I was okay. After that he brought me to an abandoned building deep in the island. Inside, there was a large stairway that led underground. As I enter the stairway, I realized that I had just entered the base of the resistance.

To be continued......

#37 I_Download_Stuff

I_Download_Stuff

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

*snip* (Too Long)

I'm a Filipino, Spanish, Chinese hybrid. Just to tell you man, what if I become one of the baddies in your stories. A computer geek and hacker, that why I have the name I_Download_Stuff but hey it's your story, you make it as you wish. Also, nice story.

#38 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

*snip* (Too Long)

I'm a Filipino, Spanish, Chinese hybrid. Just to tell you man, what if I become one of the baddies in your stories. A computer geek and hacker, that why I have the name I_Download_Stuff but hey it's your story, you make it as you wish. Also, nice story.

Cool. I'm a Filipino, Spanish, Chinese hybrid as well in real life. Maybe I can ad you as a bad guy later in the story. Best friend turned enemy? Oh the possibilities.

#39 I_Download_Stuff

I_Download_Stuff

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

*snip* (Too Long)

Cool. I'm a Filipino, Spanish, Chinese hybrid as well in real life. Maybe I can ad you as a bad guy later in the story. Best friend turned enemy? Oh the possibilities.

Well, I'll create my own introduction, you'll see. I was thinking of a character based on a hacker until I began to notice that computers, laptops and internet were quite hard to make a story by based on a 70's to 80's kind of way, so it may take some time. Also, I don't want to be your best friend in your story.

#40 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

*snip* (Too Long)

Well, I'll create my own introduction, you'll see. I was thinking of a character based on a hacker until I began to notice that computers, laptops and internet were quite hard to make a story by based on a 70's to 80's kind of way, so it may take some time. Also, I don't want to be your best friend in your story.

So be it. It's your character, your choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users