Your Role In The MO Universe

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#41 LusiGoosi

LusiGoosi
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

Alexei Rokovich Alansdrov,  Senior Lieutenant of the 4th tank guards.

Born in the city of Ivanovo, to a textile worker and a local soldier. Life was good living in the Russian textile capital, a healthy environment and a great place to enlist having one of the largest military bases nearby.  At age 16 joined the military cadets to follow in his father footsteps and to defend his homeland. At the age of 18 officially entered the army as a junior officer shortly promoted during the subsequent military buildup to senior Lieutenant.  Enamored with the pomp of military life Alexei enjoyed the many benefits, but none more than his uniform. Which stays safely enclosed with him in his tank as not to get holes.

Commanding his tank personalized Rhino tank “Lyusya” Named after his crush and swimming instructor at the academy.  What makes this tank unique, not too much, it is a normal rhino tank Alexie drills his crew with precision so if poor “Lyusya” is hit they can bail to fight another day.  When bailed the crew can grab there PPSh’s and if needed fight like any other soldier of the Soviet Union.   Also with this drilling comes a slight increase in accuracy and range though damage is the same.

With the war in full swing, Alexei happily leads his tank to “liberate” the west and free them from there "corrupt and decadent regimes". 

“Lyusya”  Rhino Tank  Cost:1125    Speed: 5    Hitpoints: 420  Armor Class: Medium

Prerequisite: Soviet War Factory/ Radar Tower

Purpose: Anti-Armor Weapon: 120mm D-80T-B Cannon

Range: 6

Additional Information:

Can crush infantry, Can fire on the move and can enter Tank Bunkers. When destroyed will always leave behind a Senior Lieutenant being Alexei and a random amount of conscripts from 0 to 4

Alexei “Senior Lieutenant”

Speed: 5 Hit points: 100 Armor Class: Flak Purpose: support

Weapons: PPSh 41/ med kit

Additional Information:  Automatically heals himself & can heal allies.

Can be used to takeover empty vehicles like a desperate driver or engineer.   

Damage is slightly higher than conscript.

I think that works.

#42 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:28 AM

The next team will be "(insert team name here)"

Also, can anyone tell me the names of the devs so that I can put them on an exclusive team should they want in on this.

There is a special hidden page on our website that reveals to you who the devs are. Some say it's only a myth, but I have recently discovered it. :p

Man I was hoping this would be a real secret page but I just got the credits  :sad2:

#43 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

Commradyte Scion/ Incubator Hunter/ God of Entropy

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

U.D.C.D

Unmanned . Devastator . Class . Drone  

This drone highly classified drone was an early creation of the child of Yunru . The U.D.C.D was the first and last in a series of new drones created by the Chinese to infiltrate behind enemy lines and create chaos . The drone is made from a Terror drone chaise and features and incredibly advanced AI . The drone uses this more advanced AI to continuously improve it's self by dismantling the host and using components of that vehicle to construct new limbs and body part for the machine slowly growing in size and strength .The first model was finished in under 3 months and was deployed on a small allied occupied island in the pacific for first initial tests . In a matter of hours the same allied base was laid waste to by the monstrosity had grown to the size of a centurion siege walker .

The mission was deemed a success and the drone was to be taken apart and sent to the labs for analysis .The 52nd engineer corps was first on scene and proceeded to to remove the drone central core thus disabling the drone . At 11pm standered time a distress signal was received originating from the base camp where the drone was stored . The camp was completely destroyed , It appeared that during the dis-assembly that a engineer forgot to disconnect the auxiliary power and the drone awoke and destroyed the camp . The Chinese military then proceeded to try and destroy the drone . This took more than two weeks and ended in a use of several low yield nuclear warheads.

At the end there was no habital island left , the construction was over 100 ft tall featuring a nuclear core , nuwa cannons , AA batteries , heavy artillery , Tesla , emp ,prism weaponry and more. Yunru was ordered to construct seven more drones and burn all records of the constructs. The only knowledge of their existence are their fail safe codes . These machine are now a last resort of the Chinese people one they will surely never use.

Basic information

It is a improve terror drone which upgrades it's self by destroying enemy vechiles . This drone gains sizes and abilities as it grows and has 3 different stages .

1st stage just like a normal terror drone but has slightly more health and takes x2 longer for it to kill vehicles takes two hits from a repair drone .

2nd stage takes up six slots on a hovercraft  , can no longer one shot infantry but gains a 60 cal. heavy machine gun . It now covers the vehicle and is vulnerable to fire while breaking the vehicle and is immobile however brakes vehicles as fast as a terror drone.

3rd stage gains an 115 mm auto cannon , omnicrush and a large grappling hook to wheal in vehicles , air craft , boat . Can no longer fits into hovercrafts . Is mobile while destroying vehicles and also gains crushers so it can attack buildings.

stats

cost : $3000

speed : 9 / 8 / 6

Hit points :  200 / 800 / 1700

Armor : drone

Purpose : chaos , havoc , destruction

Prerequisite : War factory , tech center , command center 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION 

- immune to EMP , radiation , poison/ corrosion , mind control

- cannot be hijacked

- driver cannot be killed

- build limit 1

- gains / heals 15% of destroyed vehicles heal cap of 1700

- can disassemble cyborgs 

It can regard Yunru as its mother.

"Mommy!"

#44 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

I suppose I need a backstory.

"Jagen Wulfsen is the first free man with psychic powers, thanks to reverse-engineered Epsilon technology. He works with Steintech on developing the Hoplite prototype. and is a firm believer of freedom of thinking. His mind of constantly interfering with the minds of others, be it friend of foe, to "assist" them into believing in the Allied cause.

His chrono backpack allows him to perform surprise attack on his faction's enemies, and his C4 charges can level a building in moments.

Jagen finds great joy in winning a great battle by mind controlling the opposing general into giving up all his secrets, and erasing their memory afterwards, although he hasn't been able to accomplish such a feat lately."

bannerfans_16571832.png

#45 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

I thought my role (as with RP's) have been obvious enough. We are the player commanders' direct superior. We give you the location. We name (most) of the operation codenames. We give you the objectives. We risk you so that we need not be involved and get killed ourselves.

I will be... The Colonel. Not Morales. Just Colonel. Add Roy Campbell if you will. And I will remind you of your objective every five minutes.

:p

Edited by lovalmidas, 13 January 2014 - 11:43 AM.

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#46 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

Knightframe "Custom" Suit Pilot

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  The Few, The Proud, The Foehn

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

Team "Chernobyl" (team name subject to change in consent of the team)

1. Jargalhurts - Carlo The Reusable Engineer

2. Eternity 6 - A.I. of the Unmanned Devastator Class Drone

Ok guy, I gonna hit the hay for the night, so just post who you or what you want to be and I'll sort it out tomorrow.

You have the right to:

Make a custom character with/without custom weaponry

To post freely in this forum

To have fun and socialize 

You don't have the right to:

Make custom units that are not reasonable (ex: "Nuwa Cannon" on a infantry unit) or are Over Powered (ex: world leaders, god, etc.)

Overuse foul words (censorship is encouraged in replacement of foul words)

To bash someone's post without proper reason

To say that I'm OP, for I'm just a human who answers to the people on this site.

"I had normal life, till the day our thoughts got clouded in a dark shroud. My home was destroyed, then they found me, or rather, I found them.

#47 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:39 AM

I already am like a passive God.

I observe things and do nothing about what I see, except talk with my fellow Gods (Mental Meisters who co-commentate) about what I'm seeing.

With my powers I'm letting ppl who want to see what's going on in certain battles, see what i going on and then they can hear my Holy Voice.

And only some times, I decend down onto the battlefield and act as commander of an army.

All shits and giggles aside, back in the day we had a topic going on in the closed beta section, where we discussed easter egg cameo's of Mental Meisters in specific units/ infantry and I recall for myself:

A walking Cryo commando, capable of deploying to create a AoE similar to the Desolator, only bigger and of course, Cryo, also with AA like the Blizzard has nowadays.

I'd be immune to mind control, as when on the battlefield, I'm always listening to metal, so any outside influence, I just don't hear, but basically anything else will affect me.

There wouldn't be a price for me, as these MM cameo's would only appear in missions and you'd have to find them

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#48 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

Knightframe "Custom" Suit Pilot

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  The Few, The Proud, The Foehn

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

FYI TO ALL:

Your username on this site is the name of your unit, but if you want to give it a custom name, that's fine by me. Also devs (especially you Hecthor), be reasonable with your custom units please.

"I had normal life, till the day our thoughts got clouded in a dark shroud. My home was destroyed, then they found me, or rather, I found them.

#49 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

Who says I'm not reasonable. In that specific topic I speak of, some guys had some really crazy ideas.

Mine is actually codable

xqbQD6S.jpg

#50 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

I already am like a passive God.

I observe things and do nothing about what I see, except talk with my fellow Gods (Mental Meisters who co-commentate) about what I'm seeing.

With my powers I'm letting ppl who want to see what's going on in certain battles, see what i going on and then they can hear my Holy Voice.

And only some times, I decend down onto the battlefield and act as commander of an army.

All shits and giggles aside, back in the day we had a topic going on in the closed beta section, where we discussed easter egg cameo's of Mental Meisters in specific units/ infantry and I recall for myself:

A walking Cryo commando, capable of deploying to create a AoE similar to the Desolator, only bigger and of course, Cryo, also with AA like the Blizzard has nowadays.

I'd be immune to mind control, as when on the battlefield, I'm always listening to metal, so any outside influence, I just don't hear, but basically anything else will affect me.

There wouldn't be a price for me, as these MM cameo's would only appear in missions and you'd have to find them

Don't you want Doomhammer Massive Walker? :(

I guess you won't tamper in God's domain, nor become the destroyer of mortals.... :p :p

#51 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

Nah, in C&C amnesia I'll already have a hero named after me, doing something else (but only if I voice him)

It's that I like anything cold and the Cryo Commando is my favorite Stolen Tech (why did the EA spotlight have to crash on zeno's end?)

xqbQD6S.jpg

#52 crystala

crystala
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Projects:How to adapt to THU
  •  Unofficial translator?

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

U.D.C.D

Unmanned . Devastator . Class . Drone  

This drone highly classified drone was an early creation of the child of Yunru . The U.D.C.D was the first and last in a series of new drones created by the Chinese to infiltrate behind enemy lines and create chaos . The drone is made from a Terror drone chaise and features and incredibly advanced AI . The drone uses this more advanced AI to continuously improve it's self by dismantling the host and using components of that vehicle to construct new limbs and body part for the machine slowly growing in size and strength .The first model was finished in under 3 months and was deployed on a small allied occupied island in the pacific for first initial tests . In a matter of hours the same allied base was laid waste to by the monstrosity had grown to the size of a centurion siege walker .

The mission was deemed a success and the drone was to be taken apart and sent to the labs for analysis .The 52nd engineer corps was first on scene and proceeded to to remove the drone central core thus disabling the drone . At 11pm standered time a distress signal was received originating from the base camp where the drone was stored . The camp was completely destroyed , It appeared that during the dis-assembly that a engineer forgot to disconnect the auxiliary power and the drone awoke and destroyed the camp . The Chinese military then proceeded to try and destroy the drone . This took more than two weeks and ended in a use of several low yield nuclear warheads.

At the end there was no habital island left , the construction was over 100 ft tall featuring a nuclear core , nuwa cannons , AA batteries , heavy artillery , Tesla , emp ,prism weaponry and more. Yunru was ordered to construct seven more drones and burn all records of the constructs. The only knowledge of their existence are their fail safe codes . These machine are now a last resort of the Chinese people one they will surely never use.

Basic information

It is a improve terror drone which upgrades it's self by destroying enemy vechiles . This drone gains sizes and abilities as it grows and has 3 different stages .
1st stage just like a normal terror drone but has slightly more health and takes x2 longer for it to kill vehicles takes two hits from a repair drone .
2nd stage takes up six slots on a hovercraft  , can no longer one shot infantry but gains a 60 cal. heavy machine gun . It now covers the vehicle and is vulnerable to fire while breaking the vehicle and is immobile however brakes vehicles as fast as a terror drone.
3rd stage gains an 115 mm auto cannon , omnicrush and a large grappling hook to wheal in vehicles , air craft , boat . Can no longer fits into hovercrafts . Is mobile while destroying vehicles and also gains crushers so it can attack buildings.

stats

cost : $3000
speed : 9 / 8 / 6
Hit points :  200 / 800 / 1700
Armor : drone
Purpose : chaos , havoc , destruction
Prerequisite : War factory , tech center , command center 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION 

- immune to EMP , radiation , poison/ corrosion , mind control
- cannot be hijacked
- driver cannot be killed
- build limit 1
- gains / heals 15% of destroyed vehicles heal cap of 1700
- can disassemble cyborgs

Hell. And the 4th stage is the Centurion right? Right?!

#53 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Gosh guys, I don't mean to be a spammer, but I urge all of you to check out this website.

It seems that if you're all willing to, this entire community could cross over! 0_o

bannerfans_16571832.png

#54 Divine

Divine

NGL, I was kinda drunk when I registered with this name.

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

Codename: Spirit (the name I wanted to take on the forums, but it was already used)

Affiliation: Epsilon PsiCorps

Weapon: a whole bunch of razor sharp tiny metal pieces controlled with telekinesis (works like buzzers in TW) to kill soft targets and clean out garrisons, telekinetic crush against buildings, vehicles, and plate-armored infantry. Telekinetic crush is not "wave" like, but applies brutal pressure to the target, eating away its structural integrity at a constant rate, also slows down vehicles.

Abilities: self-levitation (water-crossing), self-healing, immunity to mind controll, chaos, abduction, can't be crushed by normal vehicles.

meanwhile, in the MO universe....

I started my life as an ordenary citizen in Hungary, but everything changed when the Soviets attacked. During the time of the initial onslaught, I fought against the Russkies as an infantry officer in the regular army, but my homeland was overrun quickly. My sidearm was a modified Mauser C-96, the weapon of a Soviet comissar I had to kill in hand to hand combat. (I still have the pistol, but I do not use it in combat, it's more like a relic for me). I managed to avoid capture, and soon found myself in one of the numerous underground resistance movements, but it nearly became a deathtrap for me when the Soviets activated a Psychic Beacon, and turned a good portion of my friends into mindless slaves of communism. That was the time when my psychic powers came to the surface. I spent the next few months honing my skills, and harrassing the soviets. The reds only seen that their tanks get crushed seemingly by nothing, and strange "accidents" happen day after day, they soon started calling the phenomenon the "Spirit". I have never used telekinesis against living foes tho, as I figured the results would be too gruesome. I tought of escaping to west and joining the Allied cause, but I heard some rumors that they are just as ruthless, and that they are desperate to "capture and study" a psychic after they learned about the PsiCorps' existence, and I also had first hand experimences of their corruption from before the war. Soon I felt the call of the Epsilon, that they need people like me, to fulfill their goals, but little do they know that I have my very own agenda, and that I'll only serve Yuri as long as his goals are compatible with mine. I take no joy from killing, even when the poor soul happens to have a red star on his flak helmet, in fact, taking another's life disgusts me, but I accept it as a necessary evil. Only recently I got known to Libra, I know that she has a story to tell too, my guess is that the reds killed her entire family and it drove her crazy. I see her as a soul to be redeemed, and I won't let her descend into darkness even more.

Edited by Divine, 23 January 2014 - 10:13 PM.

Some unofficial stuff I made for Mental Omega

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron
Skirmish Map: (2) Commietopia

Feedback and showcase thread

#55 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

You know what? To save you trouble of coding my unit, I'll be the Experimental Thor you encounter in the Thunder God coop mission.

I've also made a Super Centurion and a Super Thor using Gattling Cycle logic, a long time ago. Heehee. xD

Seems I can already make my own team of 6; I'm already halfway there. :)

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#56 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

Would I be hard to code?

My character basically is the Chrono Adept, but with a C4 attack for buildings.

bannerfans_16571832.png

#57 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

Can we make multiple characters?

(On roleplaying, there should be signs that you will change points of view.)

#58 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

The Epsilon Inner Circle (not the Zodiac) turns out to be the M.O. staff... :p:P:P:P:P

#59 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

It's seem like I'm the only one who want to be a normal grunt with a gun............................Everyone else are either Union of Soviet Super Robots or somekind of super specops teenager.

Edited by X1Destroy, 13 January 2014 - 01:37 PM.

"Protecting the land of the Free."
efXH1rz.png

#60 Divine

Divine

NGL, I was kinda drunk when I registered with this name.

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

It's seem like I'm the only one who want to be a normal grunt with a gun............................Everyone else are either Union of Soviet Super Robots or somekind of super specops teenager.

Excuse me. I'm the dark-robed guy with the sinister looking purple eyes who levitates above the ground and wreaks havoc with a stylish handgun and telekinesis, it's not in the categories above.

Some unofficial stuff I made for Mental Omega

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron
Skirmish Map: (2) Commietopia

Feedback and showcase thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users