Here is the Clan Wars main-page this is all about.
Currently, all players are playing on patch 1.06. To play 1.06, you need to download 1.03 and 1.05 first. After that, Patch 1.06 can be downloaded directly through the T3A:Online launcher, or on T3A. If the default zoom feels too close, you can always download the _WSMaps.big which allows you to zoom-out further.
Clan Wars Introduction Guide
Here is a basic guide to help people get started with the CW site.
Creating an account: Go to the clanwars.cc website and click register, which is located in the top right of the page. Enter the required information and then click on "join clanwars".
- Next you will be asked to join leagues. Search in the league list and find The Battle for Middleearth league, then join the league. The name you put in there will be your Clan Wars name for playing Clan War games, so make sure you enter the right name you want play with.
Creating a Clan: - You are now entered in the BFME league but you are not part of a clan yet.
- To create a clan just click on the League Board "create clan".
- Now fill in your clans' information. When you don't have a clan website (most players don't have that) just fill in any website you like and finish this step.
- Your clan is created but how can you invite clan members to your clan?
- As clan boss your find this on your League Board named "Roster Invites". Click on it.
- In the next step you fill in the name (the name he used in "join leagues") of your mate who you want to invite to your clan and click "invite".
- Now the other player has to accept this invitation of the clan boss to join the clan. Therefore he gets a PM of the clan boss which is shown in the right corner "1 unread PM". Open this.
- Reply to the PM and check "Accept Invite".
- Like this you can add as many players as you wish into your clan and start playing. =)
Reporting a Loss:
- After a cw match is played, the loser of the match must report at the clanwars website. It's very Important that you always do this, even after losing a frustrating game. Fairness in the most important value in Clan Wars.
- Login to your account and at the left side of the screen click on "League Navigation", then look down the list and find "report loss".
- Follow the prompts for selecting your opponents, select the clan first and then the warriors. Make sure to include what faction each participant was. Then click on "continue".
- You will then be taken to a summary screen, check over what you have entered and make sure it is accurate. Then click "Submit Report"
What to do when the opponent doesn't report the game?
- Auto Reporting (commonly called an AR) is a tool used by the winning clan to report a victory if the losing clan has not reported in a timely manner. Most clans will report soon after the match is over, but if the report is not there just kindly ask the clan if they could please report the match. If the loss continues to go unreported then you may file an AR.
- Login to your account and click League Navigation. Look down the list and select "unreported match".
- Fill in the match information and click "Proceed to Next Step". Make sure you put all informations in.
- Check your entry and click "Submit AR".
- The site will now ask you to include the replay. Upload the replay of the game and the AR is done.
- All ARs MUST INCLUDE THE REPLAY. NO AR WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT A REPLAY. keep this in mind, there are no exceptions, no replay= no AR.
Because of this make sure to save every Clan Wars win to be able for an AR if your opponent doesn't report the CW.
- Penalties for ARs will be handled by the Clan Wars admin. But you can be sure to lose much more points to an AR against you than reporting it by yourself right after the game.
What to do when your opponent reported the games wrong ?
Altered Match (AM):
- Altered match, referred to as AM, is a tool used to edit the information of a match, such as wrong factions listed for a warrior, or to settle a disputed game caused by a bug or glitch that has greatly impacted the outcome of the match.
- If you feel a glitch/bug has occured and you have lost the match but feel it was directly caused by the glitch or bug, you must first report the loss as you normally would.
- After reporting look to the left of the screen and click on "League Board". This will take you to the forums for BFME cw.
- Click on "Altered Matches".
- On the right of the screen click on "File AM".
- You will need to enter the match ID of the game you reported which can be found to the left of the match under the battle logs section, which is located under the league navigation section.
- Fill out the required information and include a brief but concise description of what happened and why it affected the outcome of the game.
- Now upload the replay of the game and the AM is done.
- Admins will then watch the replay and conclude whether or not the AM will be granted.
Be sure to read over the league rules found in the support/info section of the site, especially the ones dealing with disconnections and bugged buildings/glitches etc
It is also best to save each replay from your matches just to be safe in the instance that a problem occurs and the admins need to check the replay for validity.
Now have fun on Clan Wars and enjoy this great league. =)
Edited by Echo, 27 April 2014 - 08:51 PM.