Any Replays Please send :)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ForBalin

ForBalin
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

Hi guys so I have a youtube channel and would love to cast BFME1 games from anyone whether pro or noob and to share it on my channel, my channel is not very big at the minute but with the development of  the servers for BFME2 and ROWK I would love to cast games of this great game series if you are interested my email is forbalin541@gmail.com I hope that you guys are interested and great games can be shared between us all.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

if you want to get some up-to-date games check out our tournament replays --> http://forums.revora...s-commentaries/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 ForBalin

ForBalin
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Most of them were done on patch 1.04 is there a patch switcher like for BFME2 can I use ??

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

you can easily switch manually - you will find some information about how to do that in our forums.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 ForBalin

ForBalin
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

I've looked around for a while and can't find anything on so I don't know what to do any ideas??

#6 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

Simply remove _patch105.big from your installation directory (Program Files\EA GAMES\Battle for Middle-earth) and put _patch104.big there instead.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#7 ForBalin

ForBalin
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

I guess I have to download the 1.04 patch yes??

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

yes you have. You will still get the message that you use a different version while playing the replay. To get rid of that message, you also have to replace the game.dat from 1.04 with the game.dat from 1.05.

#9 Artemis

Artemis
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:22 AM

http://forums.revora...ry/#entry944457

You could cast some of those replays. :p Especially the Rohan Mordor vs Mordor Isen game against Stiwie and Xeha (the 3rd last game) was pretty good, imo.

#selfpromoting

#10 TheArkhamBatman

TheArkhamBatman
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

Hey I am willing to play with whoever is online! Not entirely sure how this works yet but I am online now, everything seems to be in good working order so invite me or allow me to join a game! You will find me online under the exact same gamer tag- TheArkhamBatman, I am the same gamer tag on ModDB as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users