T3A:Patch 1.06 Multilanguage Support

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#81 goldensoul

goldensoul
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

If you want to translate 1.09 you should talk to the creators directly.

That would be https://www.gamerepl...?showuser=50947 for BFME2

and 2.02 is already available in Chinese: http://rotwk-unoffic...stall_Chi_t.exe

2.02 v3.61 chinese can join room and play with 2.02 v6.00 version?

#82 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

I think so, yes. First install 2.02 and then the language file. Try it out though, as I'm not certain.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#83 goldensoul

goldensoul
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:20 AM

I think so, yes. First install 2.02 and then the language file. Try it out though, as I'm not certain.

thank u and please help for BFME 1 1.06 chinese pack ! It doesn't work! I have installed my disk, then, PATCH my 1.03/1.05/1.06, and unzip your file, still English!

#84 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

try to rename it and put a '_z' in front of the filename. Maybe that's an issue. Sorry can't test at the moment.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#85 goldensoul

goldensoul
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

try to rename it and put a '_z' in front of the filename. Maybe that's an issue. Sorry can't test at the moment.

where can I download single 1.06 patch, not include all in one. Everytime I reinstall the game, the all-in-one patch will download again. thank u!

#86 goldensoul

goldensoul
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

I guess it must be renamed, however, I test all name I can guess, that is useless, plz tell me a true name, thank u!

#87 goldensoul

goldensoul
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

where can I download single 1.06 patch, not include all in one. Everytime I reinstall the game, the all-in-one patch will download again. thank u!

there are 2 files, which file I need to rename?

#88 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

I've changed the attachment, try this one https://forums.revor...-4#entry1061810

Delete the other files.

#89 star013268

star013268
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

hi,I also the TChinese translator for ROTWK Unofficial 2.02.

star013268 / choimo is the same person. :whathuh:

#90 star013268

star013268
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:21 AM

I've changed the attachment, try this one https://forums.revor...-4#entry1061810

Delete the other files.

HI,ICT

I have tested the files and it doesn't work.The game is still showing in English and loading the lotr.str file in the _patch106.big.

Thank you.

#91 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

I will try to fix it when I'm at home tonight.

#92 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

Please, delete the previous files from your harddrive and test this installer

http://server.cnc-on...tch1.06_AIO.exe

#93 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

Can you do what it asks you and specify the installation directory where the game.dat file is located?

#94 star013268

star013268
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:06 AM

HI,ICT

I have reinstall the game and the patch works perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

#95 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:28 AM

Awesome, perfect! Thanks for your help.

#96 Dz_Badmen

Dz_Badmen
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Projects:rise of the damn shadows

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:21 PM

dead link on the t3a french 

#97 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:30 PM

Use the all in one installer for French please.

#98 Dz_Badmen

Dz_Badmen
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Projects:rise of the damn shadows

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:31 PM

k thx

#99 Sofeprop

Sofeprop
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

Hi, if swedish is still missing I can translate that. 

Attached Files

Edited by Sofeprop, 03 March 2019 - 10:12 PM.

#100 dickybr

dickybr
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 12:24 AM

Hi guys,

We are in 2020, I hope someone can still help me convert the translation files.

I have the files translated into Portuguese / BR from version 1.03 is it possible to update to run on version 1.06?

I think they were based on the Spanish version to translate.

The files are in my google drive, link below (upload in google drive because the size: 

https://drive.google...Hq21B-OfaCUSwlv

Sorry for the english, I used google. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users