title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:19 AM

YO I just figured this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

"

Bidet is a French word for pony (and in Old French, bider meant to trot). This etymology comes from the notion that one rides a bidet much like a pony is ridden. In addition, the bidet is also referred to as the "garden hose."[citation needed]"

Now, I've never ridden a pony before, because their legs would snap if you tried, I figure. But, my response to this revelation I have stumbled upon:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

my god this is one FUCKING funny truth. Basically Ponies exist to clean thy asshole. A steroid junkie whos arms are so overdeveloped, he can't even reach around to his anus and clean it himself. Nope, he has to hire a pony

to lick it clean for him.

Man, the things ponies do to get by in life.

But to be honest I like bidets. They really get the job done compared to toilet paper.

Now we just gotta combine toilets and bidets, so ponies will get shit on by assholes, then have to wash said assholes to golden like cleanliness, or be executed.

Toilets will become obsolete.  bronie + toilet = brodets. "Brodets" shall become a hygiene classic. The "T" is silent.

- - -

Anyways, your avatar sucks alot of asshole, literally.

Yo, imagine a bidet (or my new invention, the brodet?) that sprays champaign and liquid cocaine? Instead of water? Now THATs a clean asshole, plus you get drunk and high, faster than you normally would! Joint dispensers instead of toilet paper dispensers too! How come no ones fucking thought of this shit yet?

- - - -

The message here is this: Bronies are toilets. You know, things to shit in? But then said thing licks your asshole clean? 

Thanks, bronie people! We really appreciate your help.

-End insult  emot-xd.gif

- - -

Also, on a related note:kill-justin-bieber_o_1052065.jpg

I have never actually LISTENED to this thing of a person. At first I thought it was a type of french cuisine, al le justin b'iebre. BONE FETE!

But then, just the other day while browsing Youtube for metal songs, I saw that this thing called Justin Beiber is actually a person. NON FETE!

There was this video where some lawyers where talking to him, and my GOD. I actually watched it. It being the highlights. And, I have never seen someone so STUPID. Oh, except for bronies, maybe

emot-xd.gif

#2 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert - Colony Wars
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:59 AM

Your allusion to a cartoon to a toiletry equipment is... whimsical. More so with how your saying you use it to drink Beer & snort crack through your butt.

Its a shame bidets are more common in asia. The few westerners I met who tried to use it described bidets as like firing a hose on your butt. A Bidet + Tissue combo is definitely the best experience if your cleaning your butt crack while in the Throne.

~ Getting cringe reactions when you see a RAINBOW means you have issues. ~

"This World is an Illussion,Exile" -High Templar Dominus

#3 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Whimsical my ASS! And its not crack, its coke. WAAAAAY different.

Butt the point is, bronies are serious brown nosers.

- - -

Fer fuck sake! Using a weak piece of tissue to cover your fingers with, then using the fingers to dig out shit from your ass - THATS WHAT MONKEYS DO!

A real sophisticated person uses the brodet! Ponies are an excellent tool to clean ones own asshole and junk.

XD

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 13 March 2014 - 06:16 AM.

#4 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

I still don't get what your trying to get across... sure the nifty trivia about a toiletry is named after an animal.

If your asking how to use a bidet...

After fully unloading your excrement into the toilet bowl.

Grab the bidet from its rack on the side, set accordingly as sometimes the water pressure may be too weak or too strong.

Press on the button to activate the bidet to make it shoot out water. Aimed at your anus.

After cleaning off the excrement that may have stuck to your anus proceed to grab some tissue to wipe off the dripping water or to clean off any residual excrement.

It is preferable that you dispose of the tissue in the rubbish bin as sometimes tissue may clog the toilet.

Flush the toilet and remember to wash your hands.

#5 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

Aside from the fact that it was nigh on impossible to decipher your argument among the cursing and lack of coherence throughout... what prejudice has this come about from?

Why do you hate us?

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#6 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

LOL! Bronies are ass suckers.

Does thou understand?

No wait! They are assblowers!

They blow water into your ass!

I do not hate. I judge with facts. XD

#7 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:20 AM

This must be what Pasidon is like on drugs.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#8 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:20 AM

The fact that you are placing judgement based on what people wipe their ass with is basically self-discrediting.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#9 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

The fact that you are saying I am discrediting myself when I am clearly discrediting bronies means you are dumb as fuck.

Now, join the brony hunt, or die. Simple enough. Rawr? Yes rawr! Kill all bronies. RAWR! They have aids infested mouths, but they still seek employment?

Genocide is in order. KILL THEM! RAWR!

#10 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

Someone was clearly sexually assaulted by having toy figurines shoved up their butt and being forced to plug them out with the so-called Bidet.

Seriously I never even knew bidet's were nicknamed Ponies.

So what does this mean the DSHK is actually a giant Machine Gun made to shoot Dildos or the Bouncing Betty Mines are actually explosives built by a hyperenergetic person named Betty?

#11 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

Pasidon is what Pasidon must me like on drugs.

Yea, I don't like bronies either.  But this is equally as stupid.  

#12 Gen.Kenobi

Gen.Kenobi

I'm a doc, not an...

• Undead
  • 1,429 posts
  • Projects:Survive Med School
  •  Your Doc
  • Job:Hosting Admin

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

WTF did I just read?

kudos to Pasidon for this awesome avvy and siggy!

#13 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

WTF did I just read?

A big bag of retarded.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#14 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

That's putting it nicely. 

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#15 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

986.gif

7fqd2Qz.png

#16 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

LOL! Bronies are ass suckers.

Does thou understand?

No wait! They are assblowers!

They blow water into your ass!

I do not hate. I judge with facts.

As a brony, I can say rimming is not pleasant. Get your facts straight, hun.

#17 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

LOLZ, I would say, this thread is full of win! Now where to go from here?

I guess I'll play the accordion, accordingly.

Also, Doomrider kicks the shit outta pasidon, AND poseidon, plus jesus, and mohammered yeyo alleeah, and Paul maudipshit. KEKEKEKEKEKE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH. 

@Pasidon: There is no lower form of retardation than bronies/justin bieber. Therefore, it is not equal. It (this) is far above the stench of the brony infestation. This is simple math man! Fuck, get your head back in the game XD

Someone was clearly sexually assaulted by having toy figurines shoved up their butt and being forced to plug them out with the so-called Bidet.

Seriously I never even knew bidet's were nicknamed Ponies.

So what does this mean the DSHK is actually a giant Machine Gun made to shoot Dildos or the Bouncing Betty Mines are actually explosives built by a hyperenergetic person named Betty?

:thumbsupcool:

See, this guy gets it, AND he knows betty! Fuck man,m I've always wanted to meet that guy. Send him my condolences for getting toys shoved up his ass.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 13 March 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#18 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

I hereby dub thee Sir Anus.  Because of your unmatched ability to to pull crap out of your butt and smear it on the internet.

#19 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

I really don't like you. Be less free with your choice of words, profanity is completely unnecessary given the nature of this topic, which I utterly despise.

And you know, I don't understand something here about your choice to hate and cast derogatory terms around for people you don't know, simply because we don't like the same stuff you do. Everyone has a hobby, and something they are fascinated by, be it a book or TV series, music, film, actor, or even a football team. Bronies like watching a TV series. It doesn't matter that the target audience is younger than the actual audience, as it's entertainment. You can't force yourself to not enjoy what you like to do, nor can anyone else, and it's nobody's business pressing into each others lives impressing their traditions of 'not liking My Little Pony' upon them. I don't like football, and I rarely play games any more, but I don't disapprove or lay curse upon those who do, I just leave them to it, and if I can, try to understand why they like it so I have something in common to talk about.

And funnily enough, acceptance of others is one of the core features of the My Little Pony franchise, to love and let love unconditionally, and live and let live in peace.

So, unlike many members here, you've done an unusually quick job of pissing me off. I think five posts is a record number to make me this heated. So, sit down, shut the fuck up and post productively, not bigotedly. Should you ignore me, I will take measures against you.

#20 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

I'm not sure what annoys me more, this guy's inane bullshit or your forced eloquence while defending a stupid cartoon.

Anyway, moving this to spam.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users