bug sauron fortress

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SGJoker

SGJoker
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

This appears to have only an effect on major fortress based maps (i.e. Minas Morgul, Helms Deep, Minas Tirith, etc.) I've played on Minas Morgul as Mordor, and every time I've aquired the ring and brought it back the the fortress (the tower of Minas Morgul), it completely disappears. Didn't know if this was intentional or not, but decided to report it.

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

Hmmm, I'll try to replicate it in the newest version.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

Haven't heard of this, but thanks for report. We will look into it for next release...

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 Gandalforce

Gandalforce
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:53 AM

Just happened to me with Legolas at Minas Morgul, he grabbed it, poof, gone. Thanks for the notice....

Hey Great mod Nazgul!!!!!!! so much done for the balancing, make the game hard now ahahah!

So do all who live to face such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
-Mithrandir

May the Force be with you, and Godspeed my friend.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this text into your singnature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users