Sherv's mixed questions about SEE

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

hi nazgul,will there be spiderriders in moria faction in dc mod ? I mean moria can have 2 cavalary units.wolf riders and spider riders.it would be awsome

EDIT: Changed topic name into random, and moved into proper forum. /Naz

Edited by Nazgûl, 08 May 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they're not going to be in.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 Bofur

Bofur

The Bolicious One

• Hosted
  • 1,766 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Firstborn
  •  The Bolicious T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

Yeah, I think Naz used the riders to make Gundabad Spearmen, or something like that.

left64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruayp.pngAotF.pngright64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruf44.png

#4 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Mathijs is correct. The Spider Riders will never ever be seen in SEE. The reason for this is simple: they are not in the movies. Nor will the model be used as spearman Bofur. I did assemple one and planned to use it, but it just couldn't measure up to the standard I seek, so these guys won't be used. I'm ging to "have to" change name for this faction into what most mods do with the arrival of the new films; "Misty Mountains", and the cavalry in this faction will be the hunter orcs of Gundabad that we see in the Hobbit movies. Moria orcs will be removed from cavalry and kept as infantry only.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

hi nazgul.i was reading hero roster suddenly i realized that THE SMAUG is not in heros.don't you wanna include him ?? i mean he is a super hero. 

#6 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Sherv... put these all in one post in future. No need for three different topics on the same (thereabouts) subject, okay?

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#7 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

ok sorry about all those postings.it's just because i'm so curios.and i posted theme in different forums because i know nazgul don't like posts to be in wrong forums.i didn't want to bother him

#8 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

Smaug is a summon hero. =D

His death is considered by some to be before the events of the War of the Ring. SEE was set during the War of the Ring.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#9 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:41 AM

If we summon him , how would he appear ? Is it just target and fire or can we control him like balrog ??

Edited by sherv, 08 May 2014 - 06:46 AM.

#10 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

He will most likely stay as a last tier spell book summon, due to his extremely powerful nature. We will use the "flyby" dragon from vanilla game but I will remodel him to look like the weta design. As of planned right now, he will be tied to Easterling faction as they will have an overall dragon theme.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#11 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

thanks nazgul.but don't you think he is too strong to only do a flyby ? can't you please do something that we can control him and use him ? we can summon him and take full control and then after some times he disapears.please

Edited by sherv, 08 May 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#12 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

We'll see... Easterling faction is a while ahead ;p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#13 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

thanks.that would be great.i am not a modder, but nazgul i have a suggestion for smaug.can't you make a copy of drogoth for rhun and reskin him like smaug ? so there will be smaug with drogoth animations for rhun.

Edited by sherv, 08 May 2014 - 06:55 PM.

#14 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Dude. What did I say about posting in one topic? I can't clean up after you all the time.

Well, actually I can clean up after you all the time, but I'd prefer not to, so stahp.

#15 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

I gave up on answering cause of all the spamming... You might be young Sherv, but you need to chill and keep it together if people are going to pay attention to you.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#16 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

ok,i'm sorry.but nazgul please understand that if i post all these it's because i am a fan of you and your work,it's not to bother you.you are like a hero to me

Edited by sherv, 09 May 2014 - 09:15 AM.

#17 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

"I'm your number one fan..."

No, but seriously I get why. Naz was, too, my inspiration for starting modding, but if you have questions, simply ask them all in one post and there will be more inclination to answer. Even heroes need a little bit of space.

#18 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

Thanks but I'm defenitely no hero. The true hero is this forum that brings so much talent together =)
Don't worry Sherv. I'm sure you will love the next version of SEE, and when we get that far I will have more time to answer random questions... Just keep them here, instead of posting all over, k? ;)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#19 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Lol, what about a sudden impulse question topic. =p

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#20 sherv

sherv
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

ok i will.thanks nazgul.you're the best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users