• 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

Hello everybody!

It's about time...
Gxb0v5I.png

This tournament is our first 2vs2 tournament and we are eager to see many participants!
Before signing up, take a look at the tourney schedule below. To sign up, head over to the sign-up topic. If you have questions/issues, head on over to the support topic.

Below you can find the rules and guidelines of this tournament.

Important things

• Make sure to read everything below!
  • Subscribe to the important tournament topics to get email notifications
  • Use the PM (personal massaging) system from Revora to set up your specific game dates
  • Read everything again in case you missed something ;)

General Rules

Spoiler

Tournament Rules
Spoiler

Sign-ups
Spoiler

Tournament Schedule
Spoiler

Neutral Hosts / Disconnects
Spoiler

Rules on bug abusing/cheating
Spoiler

Awards & More
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler

Have fun and enjoy!

~ The Revora T3A:Online Team,

P.S.: Looking for a teammate? Head over to the Players Market!

Edited by ICT, 11 May 2014 - 01:36 PM.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#2 Faramir7

Faramir7
  • Project Team
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

Nice! Regarding the maps: I miss Gap of Rohan!!

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

Nice! Regarding the maps: I miss Gap of Rohan!!

Interesting choice :). I think we have already way more maps than played throughout the year in average.. so let's stick with those for this tournament.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

The tournament is intended to start at the end of next week. The groups will not be announced before wednsday/thursday (28./29.5.) and the sign ups stay open until then.

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

I'd like to remind every group member to make use of our personal messenging system or the group topics to clearly state when you have time to play you matches. It would be good if you just mention a few different dates when you are available. To make things easier follow the following:

I would also like you to just add your nickname (either the whole team or each group member) and the time when you can play at doodle: http://doodle.com/7xiuxbbcafwden88

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

Note regarding the groups:

Call your mates and give me a quick sign whether you can/want to/will play your games today or tomorror or the upcoming week.

If I do not get any further feedback I will set up the next stage based on results, activity and effort to play the games.

Good luck.

#7 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

I should be able to announce the next stage tomorrow night!

After I figured out how to make this somewhat fair.

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

Unfortunately there was little interest in finishing this tournament. 

~Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users