• 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

2vs2 Springtime Tournament 2014 - Players Market

Gxb0v5I.png

Looking for a teammate? Post here!

We want to encourage new players to participate. Don't hesitate to sign up, it is for free! :)

Edited by ICT, 11 May 2014 - 11:22 AM.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#2 Faramir7

Faramir7
  • Project Team
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

Looking for a teammate that likes to play the following maps:

• Druadan Forest
  • Mouths of Entwash
  • Wold

I myself am med/good and ready to pwn!

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

I would like to get 12 teams full for this tournament..

So, I've been talking to some mates but they didn't respond any further (and my recent gr ban doesn't help communicating) and if anyone wants to play with me + westi (who will be the backup player) write here or send me a pm _today_.

I will generate the groups later tonight.

Edited by ICT, 29 May 2014 - 03:11 PM.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Duro2321

Duro2321
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Projects:Mastering bfme1
  •  Sexy and i know it!

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

so the groups wil be announced today?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users