• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Darkstorm

Darkstorm

Mod Enjoyer

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

I guess I should make a fan mission where it's revealed that Scorpion Cell becomes Nod now.

#22 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

No, I'm really opposed to the "let's tie this in with the Tiberium series" ideas. It should be left seperate. Since Rashidi was never mind controlled I'm thinking SC may end up rebelling at some point after seeing Yuri's plans for the world. It would give a good backstory for an Epsilon vs. Epsilon mission.

#23 Vhaldez

Vhaldez

The World Guardian

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  Peace in Balance

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

I guess I should make a fan mission where it's revealed that Scorpion Cell becomes Nod now.

That'd be cool, I'd play that all day!

No, I'm really opposed to the "let's tie this in with the Tiberium series" ideas. It should be left seperate. Since Rashidi was never mind controlled I'm thinking SC may end up rebelling at some point after seeing Yuri's plans for the world. It would give a good backstory for an Epsilon vs. Epsilon mission.

As long as it's a fan mission, there's no harm done. Your story seems like a good idea for the mainline series, as honestly SC shouldn't have the same ties to Yuri's faction as Psicorps has so this could be an oppurturnity to give them their own structures (provided that the staff has resources to spare).

bannerfans_16571832.png

#24 CaaNeeR

CaaNeeR
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

Who needs tech teams anyway, this isn't Hearts of Iron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users