Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

or probably erased by Cherdenko long before WWIII

#22 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

Or something like the butterfly effect- Cherdenko's father gets hit by a car reading a newspaper article about Einstein's disappearance before his conception. XD

Edited by Meyerm, 24 May 2014 - 09:15 PM.

#23 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

So how does Einstein being out of the picture effect the allied weapons technology ?

This is how I think it would effect the allies from what we have seen so far :

As far as I can tell there will certainly be not time travel , weather control devices are still in testing and there is no way that they could play as vast of a role as they did in the base Red Alert 2 time line as they aren't  weaponized as soon , also Einstein also had a role in prism technology however his death doesn't seem to have had an effect on the preformence of the technology .

However the most noticeable technological role Einstein played was in the chronosphere and teleportation project as it was this technology that allowed the allies to outmaneuver the soviet forces and launch daring raid deep into soviet held land , and most noticeably the final assault of the Kremlin in which a small invasion came through the chronosphere .

As their is no reference to chronosphere technology in the campaign (MO) that I am a where of ( please correct me if I'm wrong ) the technology cannot be that well know or must still be in-development however it is obviously still in the game as there is still excess to the device in skirmish .

Due to Einstein death it is certain that the allies would have to resort to more conventional means of warfare as there will be a technological lag when compared to the base red alert 2 timeline , also it would seem that an assault , as the one of the Kremlin would be impossible at least through the chronosphere as I dought they would have advanced enough for such large amounts of forces to be moved via it.

Also it should be safe to say that the Chrono Legionnaire weapons project will be severely set back mostly due to micro chronoshpere device which will take sometime before it can be mass produced or created , also the time stream manipulation technology should be effected as despite no reference to Einsteins direct role int the project , it should be safe to assume that the technology is derived from that for the time machine just on a more basic level.

Also the C&C wikia say that Einstein had a role in the development of the prism tank and that of the mirage tank , it is also uncertain what part of the tank he was working on , most likely the micro prism tower and certainly the camo technology in the mirage tank .

Unit effected :
Chrono Legionnaire                                                          Severely delayed most likely impossible 
Chrono Ivan                                                                      Severely delayed
Chrono Adept                                                                   Severely delayed
Cryo commando                                                                Severely delayed

Charon tank                                                                      Time manipulation technology most likely impossible
Mirage tank                                                                       Camo technology , delayed
Prism tank                                                                         Micro prism tech , delayed

Thor gunship                                                                    Delayed to weather manipulation technology.

The just of it
I don't want you to scrap all of you units , any of them at that but rather make a mission are two or perhaps several scenes of dialog with Siegfried to sort things out and perhaps make less use of these technologies in the campaign and more of others and highlight that they are experimental . I mean no offence and highly admire the Mental Misters work and only wish to help identify some inconsistencies and fix them , I understand it's a game and it's primary focus is to be fun not accurate but it doesn't hurt to explain how all this came to be.

Sorry for long post , over use of comma's , grammar and spelling I'm dyslexic .

Edit : reading up it appears that the chrono Legionnaire doesn't use chrono technology but rather time stream manipulation to blink around the map so now it only require time manipulation technology but it's even more complex at that .

Edited by Eternity 6, 25 May 2014 - 05:25 AM.

#24 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:28 AM

And here you're assuming MO's Einstein is the same as the one from RA2, while MO doesn't follow anything that happened in RA2. Weather Control is still barely being tested in Act 1, while Einstein is dead long time ago!

In fact, he didn't have to contribute to anything except to the Chrono tech, since in no place in the campaign it is mentioned who invented all of that technology the Allies have.

Read up on the wika and replay the original campaign there are some references .

http://cnc.wikia.com...Albert_Einstein

Edited by Eternity 6, 25 May 2014 - 05:29 AM.

#25 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:35 AM

Don't take C&C wiki's word for it. Not only does it follow a different time line than MO, but the quality is crap. He's my input.

The only tech confirmed to be Einstein's work in WW2 is chrono and gap gen. tech, as well as that one-shot phase transport. He went a little crazy after the war and destroyed chronospheres but left some blueprints and data hidden. Seigfried expanded on Einstein's technology and developed some more of his own, including prism tech (which isn't yet fielded when campaign begins), improved gap generators, as well as an inexpensive 1-way chronosphere for miners. A new version of the chronosphere with exptreme range and the ability to move up to 9 vehicles at a time is in the works. Chrono infantry use a smaller version that slowly teleports it's users so they don't need to wheel around a big machine and battery pack. Weather control is Siegfried's own design, and mirage tank is Siegfried's reinvention of the lost phase tech. All those idea's may have come from Einstein, but Siegfried made them reality.

#26 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:53 AM

Don't take C&C wiki's word for it. Not only does it follow a different time line than MO, but the quality is crap. He's my input.

I understand your point , looks like i'll have to replay the allies campaign and look for the references to prove my point .

#27 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

Einstein did not destroy stuff, but the old Chonosdpheres were practically too unstable to utilized properly. Yes, Siegfried took over the RA2 Einstein technogeek role.
kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users