Photo

T3A online - how do you install patch 1.05?

Best Answer ICT, 14 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

You need to extract the zip archive and copy all files and directories from the archive to your main installation directory of your BFME installation. This means replacing the game.dat and other files.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ziggy Harley

Ziggy Harley
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Hi everyone

I have had to start my T3A experience again as my laptop got wiped. I have installed all the other patches needed for T3A online, but I can't work out how to install patch 1.05. When you click download all that downloads is a Zip file, with no installation files available...

I hope someone can help, thank you :) 

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:40 PM   Best Answer

You need to extract the zip archive and copy all files and directories from the archive to your main installation directory of your BFME installation. This means replacing the game.dat and other files.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Ziggy Harley

Ziggy Harley
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

Thank you so much dude. I completely forgot how to do it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users