Haradrim Fortress Upgrade Ideas (most of these are already modelled, they are also ready to be animated - although I have no idea how to animate or rig):
- Desert land - the land surrounding the fortress turns to desert
- Mumak tusks - enemy units surrounding fortress take damage
- Royal wealth - mumak skeleton turns to gold
- Settlement - increases armour and health of fortress (from burnable to burn resistant, from a giant yurt to a solid fortress) - adds foundation, dome and towers. The design of these parts will be based on the concepts: http://forums.revora...action-concept/
- Watchtower - same as EA's watchtower
- Scorpion pit?
Haradrim Fortress Giant Yurt
Seen here with Banners, Mumak tusks, and the part that joins to the fortress expansion - all 7 of them.
Haradrim Fortress Stone
WIP shape of dome, towers and foundation - just imagine the stonework looking similar in shape and colour to this. Alternative design is all stone. I think that this design, using the Haradrim tents with sandstone parts would be true to Nazgul's vision.
So Nazgul - what do you think? =D
Remember that it can always be used in Umbar or Far Harad if you don't like it. =D
Edited by MattTheLegoman, 17 June 2014 - 02:54 PM.