- The title should contain the game you are having issues with. Example: [GENERALS] Login issue.
- What version of the game are you using (Normal, The Ultimate Collection, The First Decade; are you on Origin, are you on Steam)?
- What kind of error do you get and at what time? Be as precise as possible!
- What operating system are you using? (Windows 8, Vista, etc)
- Your error log file. This can be found by typing %TEMP% into your Windows search bar. The file you need is called CNCOnline_Log.txt. You may upload it into your post or copy and paste its contents.
- If you cannot connect to other players, also do this:
- Disable port forwarding and DMZ in your router.
- Download the connection diagnostic tool here: http://server.cnc-on.../NATNegTest.rar
- Extract it into a folder and double-click on the .bat file.
- Copy-paste the output to your help topic.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT PUT ANY EFFORT INTO YOUR THREAD, WE WILL ONLY LINK YOU BACK HERE.
NO SINGLE SENTENCES. NO LAZY POSTS. WE CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU DO NOT WORK WITH US.