Photo

after installing T3A and click launch game says insert cd?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 lesnar

lesnar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

well I followed all the steps to setting up T3A and downloaded and installed the 1.6 patch but now when I double click to launch the game i states at the top T3A: online which I suspect is good but when I click launch game it then states please insert the correct DVD-ROM select okay and restart application, even though the .ISO is openned in Daemon tools lite.

what should I do now ? should I burn the iso to disk will this help?

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Moving this to the T3A:Online support forum. Please state which game you are referring to.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 lesnar

lesnar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

Moving this to the T3A:Online support forum. Please state which game you are referring to.

BFME 2, sorry I didn't state that.

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

Alright, ICT will help you once he's around, I'm no expert at BFME2 issues.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#5 lesnar

lesnar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

okay cheers.

#6 lesnar

lesnar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

managed to get this to work, does anyone actually play online as I have been on game chat and not one other person was there lol

#7 mrdanielfelipe

mrdanielfelipe
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

How did you manage to fix the " insert the correct DVD-ROM" problem? Thanks ;)

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

managed to get this to work, does anyone actually play online as I have been on game chat and not one other person was there lol

to see who is online use thte status checker at http://t3aonline.net/bfme2

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#9 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

How did you manage to fix the " insert the correct DVD-ROM" problem? Thanks ;)

Hi,

does 

If you are having an issue starting the game because you get an error saying the wrong CD is inserted:

Solution: Go to the BFME2 installation folder (Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth™ II) Right click lotrbfme2.exe, Properties -> compatibility -> Change Settings for all users -> tick out the compatibility mode.

help?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users