Photo

Red Alert 3 - How many players on average?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Versatile

Versatile
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

I logged in last night, and saw maybe 4 or 5 players including myself? Is this typical, or would I expect to see more?

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

I think this will be typical so long as GameSpy's servers keep lingering on the brink of death :p Once they are properly offline, we expect a lot more people to use our service.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 Space

Space
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  •  I prefer red.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

^ And I can't wait for that.

Gye5nNJ.jpg

#4 Sheriff_AA

Sheriff_AA
  • Project Team
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

Now that it's off, I noticed about 50 players online right now, with more to come in the coming days for sure.

#5 Liviuuuu

Liviuuuu
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

I am able to launch the game and go online but I don't see any chat lobbies. Any idea if there are any problems?

#6 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

We are experiencing some issues, yes. 

From our FB page:

ATTENTION EVERYONE.

The current number of users making use of our servers is unprecedented, and has uncovered some server issues we were previously unaware of. 
Until we fix these issues, you will encounter some server instability, as well as periodically being unable to see, create, or join custom matches. Our temporary fix is to restart the server whenever these issues occur, while we are working on a permanent fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will inform you all once we've squished these bugs. 

Thanks for using C&C:Online,

The C&C:Online Team

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#7 murph4444

murph4444
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:48 AM

It seems like the opposite for kanes wrath, it seems completely dead. at least at night time.

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

We had some maintenance downtime last night that might have contributed to that.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users