Error - unable to launch zero hour = sorted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thorr

Thorr
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

May help some people, after hours of trying loads of stuff and getting the error message unable to launch zero hour I have got it working. 

In the CNC online I have the hook zero hour ticked (this may be a coincidence now but im leaving it) .  Any way dont open the CNC online program but just eject if needed and insert the zero hour disc,  Click on play and the CNC online program oens as before, then click on zero hour and the game will launch.  All you do then is log in as described in the video.

I did just create a new account to as my old one said already in use :-(

Hope this helps some else to.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

- Upon login, the game says: 'The specified Online ID or account name is already in use'.

SolutionYour nickname has probably been reserved. You need to claim your old nicknames. Activating them takes some time. Read the pinned topics.

We allow one forums account per user, but you can have up to 20 nicknames in-game.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users