Photo

Kane's Wrath on Steam

kanes wrath steam not starting

Best Answer ToxicShock, 23 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

From the common issues thread, which you are supposed to have read.  :evilthinkin: 
- I'm having trouble using C&C:Online with Steam.

- Solution: Open the C&C:Online launcher and use the Hook menu to hook your game. Then launch the game using the shortcut Steam made for it on your desktop (if you don't have a shortcut, go into Steam and make one). The launcher should pop up, so select your game and off you go. When Hooking, you should receive a prompt asking for your confirmation, this is how you know it worked. If you don't receive anything and the issue still occurs, check your anti-virus (Norton especially) as they are known to delete the hooking file. Add an exception for C&C:Online.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mawg129

Mawg129
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

I have kane's wrath and Tiberium wars installed via steam. When i open the C&C launcher i click kane's wrath and the red screen pops up like it is about to launch, and then after a few more seconds it just goes away and does not start. Does anyone know how to use the steam version of these games with the C&C launcher?

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:14 PM   Best Answer

From the common issues thread, which you are supposed to have read.  :evilthinkin: 
- I'm having trouble using C&C:Online with Steam.

- Solution: Open the C&C:Online launcher and use the Hook menu to hook your game. Then launch the game using the shortcut Steam made for it on your desktop (if you don't have a shortcut, go into Steam and make one). The launcher should pop up, so select your game and off you go. When Hooking, you should receive a prompt asking for your confirmation, this is how you know it worked. If you don't receive anything and the issue still occurs, check your anti-virus (Norton especially) as they are known to delete the hooking file. Add an exception for C&C:Online.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users