Deezire.net HACKED!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 HighGround

HighGround
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:52 PM

some little tosser by the name of L1k D1sp4re has hacked deezire.net is nothing sacred anymore? what little shit does that its pathetic.

#2 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 13 October 2003 - 05:57 PM

The forums still work - http://www.deezire.n...rums&file=index

I suppose there will be a post in the forum saying something like "Deezire will go down for the next week while thay move". Or maybe thay will change the DNS settings to a simple page untill it's fixed. Whatever happens, you can't keep Deezire down.

#3 HighGround

HighGround
  • New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 07:37 PM

the site has been restored from a backp i guess as it only has the news from august on it but atleast hte forums work, as you can still run a site from the forums, like when we had to run ES from its forums at fednet remember dave i had to keep asking u to attempt to fix the news script, you lazy bugger!

#4 Agile

Agile

title available

• Project Team
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:23 PM

The world would be so much better off without some people....
Posted Image

#5 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:35 PM

Thank god for routers. Let's see them hack a router... I highly doubt many of them could, if at all.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#6 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:48 PM

I doubt that anyone that we criticize here would have the ability to hack us. I'm sure that someone can prove me wrong, but if you can, please don't. I think I'll back up the site right now so we can restore. *shudders at thought.
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#7 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 06:32 PM

I!
I feel bad for those forum, could Origin be easily hacked? :(

#8 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 22 March 2004 - 06:43 PM

Revival of old topics :p

Ori is a standard server, so it would be easy to hack by any expert.

#9 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 06:45 PM

Hmmmm. Do you care that Ori can be easily hacked?

#10 BlckWyerve

BlckWyerve

The end of Tech civilization

• Project Team
  • 339 posts
  • Projects:Project? What Project? >_>
  •  Inside Looking Out

Posted 22 March 2004 - 07:54 PM

Why would anyone want to hack Ori? :p

#11 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 22 March 2004 - 07:55 PM

I said 'expert'. Not 'average joe' or 'n00b'.

Sure i care, but theres nothing i can do about it. It's up to the people who make the sorfware.

#12 G10N89TS

G10N89TS
  • New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 04:59 AM

Detail, I thought you knew more about hacking... but you people got it partly wrong. First thing not all hackers are cracking sites and games and stuff. The original hackers only cracked computer o.s. like Windows and notify the company of any flaws. Then some new guys march in to world and cracking everything calling themselfs Hackers. They are wht is now refered to as New-Style Hackers. And the original hackers as Old-Style Hackers. That is to prevent confusion for which is ment.

Secondly a good new-style hacker, or expert as Detail said will have no trouble cracking whatever. They can recover your IP through just a nickname and crack your computer. Same with a site. They crack it with much ease. Kind of like you when you cut your bread in the morning. There is nothing that can really stop those New-Style hackers, only slow them down. Firewalls like Norton, AVG, V-Shield and ZoneAlarm Pro only work on the n00b New-Stlye Hackers. And on some average New-Style Hackers. So the conclusion is that every site you know of can be hacked by those New-Style Hackers, they only need a reason which comes to the question of why the New-Style hacker would have hacked Deezire.
To say something is to know that that something is the truth and nothing more but the truth that you are fully aware of. If it is subcontional of not, when you say something, you are sure that it is the truth. Ergo there is no such thing as "accidentely saying something". Understand this and you can understand my mind.

#13 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 06:54 PM

Excellent response!

#14 G10N89TS

G10N89TS
  • New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:01 AM

Keep restoring the site is a possibility yeah but don't you think that if the site is hacked a couple of times and always restored that the hacker or cracker won't just simply hack it again??
To say something is to know that that something is the truth and nothing more but the truth that you are fully aware of. If it is subcontional of not, when you say something, you are sure that it is the truth. Ergo there is no such thing as "accidentely saying something". Understand this and you can understand my mind.

#15 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 24 March 2004 - 06:52 PM

I never said that. These sort of false quote make me want to warn you. However i fear the many PM you will send me apologising -_-

#16 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:20 PM

!!!! It's the right thing to do! You say sorry for wrong thing you do, I have to PM you saying sorry or else I will feel really bad!

#17 G10N89TS

G10N89TS
  • New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:22 PM

Well if no one has a reason to hack the server on perpose then it would be for some personal reason. Like a fight with some one you know who now hates your guts Detail. Dunno if you know anybody who fits that desciption. And btw, almost no body is who they appear to be ;)2 including me...

#18 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:24 PM

Why hate Detail's guts?

#19 G10N89TS

G10N89TS
  • New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:20 PM

Well everyone gets into a fight sometimes, so will Detail I think. So my guess is that some one who had a fight with Detail or the webmaster of Deezire would have hacked it...

#20 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:27 PM

:p
I've made loads of enemys in my time. I clash with people because of my Cassadian view of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users