#1 -SilverBane-

-SilverBane-

Inactive Noob

• Project Team
  • 474 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Mapper & Coder

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

Hey guys so i've been trying to create 2 separated CPU controlled tribes, and im using plyr creeps for this. but i want them to fight also between them or at least to act separatedly. I've tried to create a teamplyrCreeps2 and spawn units for those, so i can script them to behave separatedly . but the units wont spawn. any ideas?

2qm3dd5.jpg

#2 Echo

Echo

T3A:Online

• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  • Projects:Lot3A
  •  ~~
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:13 AM

Hey guys so i've been trying to create 2 separated CPU controlled tribes, and im using plyr creeps for this. but i want them to fight also between them or at least to act separatedly. I've tried to create a teamplyrCreeps2 and spawn units for those, so i can script them to behave separatedly . but the units wont spawn. any ideas?

I also tried that, it didn't work for me. As far as I know there is no other way but to sacrifice two player slots for that purpose (Hard Armies) and make the map a 6 human players - 2 bot map (assuming you initially planned an 8 player map).

26285.png

#3 -SilverBane-

-SilverBane-

Inactive Noob

• Project Team
  • 474 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Mapper & Coder

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:38 AM

nvm I've solved the problem, script was somehow corrupted i re-made it with exactly same conditions and effects and it worked 2nd time :)

2qm3dd5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users