• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jhookusa

jhookusa
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

Hello and thanks for the RA2 YR reboot!

Everything works fine except the videos.  Where is the campaign intro video?  Any videos?  I have downloaded the video files and enabled them in the "reloaded" launcher, but none of the videos seem to be working.  Any suggestions?

#2 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hi!

Is weird :huh:

RA2 videos are stored inside "expandmd26.mix" if you have a >400MB file inside in the RA2 folder.

And TS videos wasn't released because I had both Nod & GDI videos inside the same mix and I hadn't released the C&C:R 1.5 (I still have to release the v1.4 but currently I'm busy, not that I got bored of modding :ermm:)

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#3 jhookusa

jhookusa
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

Thanks FS-21!

Ok, so I guess the videos are a "no go" or do I need to copy them from the original disk into the C&C Reloaded files?  I am asking because you posted something about the "expandmd26.mix" being in the RA2 folder, which is there btw.  Or are you saying we will have to wait for C&C:R v1.5 for the vids to be included? 

This has been a problem ever since Windows Vista and Windows 7 OS came out.  It seem that older titles are simply being left in the dust.  Thank you for keeping C&C YR alive!  I will check back regularly for updates.  Keep working on it when you can my friend.   :thumbsuphappy: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users