bfme2 lost connection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

A friend of mine, who had the original game, installed the All-in-One swifter, and the T3AOnline.msi, and he could enter into the online without problems.

I installed in my computer the Online-Edition, removed the Gamespy address line and included the firewall lines with the port I used for the NAT portforwarding, and I CAN enter into online.

I can see my friend, and we can chat together. But after 1 minute of normal activity inside the T3A online server, my connection get lost.

I have tried it several times, and always the same. Always well, but after 1 minute, it appears a message:

Lost connection to Battle for middle earth II online, or something like that.

And it returns automatically to main menu. How can I fix it? Any ideas? Thank you very much!

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

I know of another guy who has the same problem, but he is able to play games.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Piockñec

Piockñec
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

So the strategy is that the rest of players prepare the game and check the Ready box, and then I enter T3A server fast like a light ray and press the Ready button as well, in order to start playing as fast as possible? :S I will do so if it works, if there is no way to fix that problem :(

Thanks once again, ITC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users