#21 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

You didn't read that email properly then. I don't even know why you care so much, it's a fucking $500 million Activision / Bungie game aimed at consoles and you're expecting it to be good, or even special? The more money you pour onto something doesn't make it better, in fact it almost always makes it worse because then the money men care to involve themselves so much more. And we all know they don't care about the project.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

So Joe leaving didn't actually do anything.  It was Activision's fault.  That could have been a more valid excuse, but they just say, "Joe left and everything died."  I don't want to hear stuff like that.  If they write a letter like this, I don't want to hear them not taking any responsibility for what happens.  Them saying stuff like that makes it sound like this entire project failing was Joe's fault, for leaving.  And publishers.   I find it hard to believe they had a good game made, then the nasty Activision men came in and slithered the entire project because Joe wasn't there to stop the Activision invaders.  I know they had a lot of the fault for this stupid game, but Bungie is making it sound like they did everything right and they take no responsibility for any of the faults of the game.

Ahhh, no need to bother going further. EVERYBODY fucked up on this game, unfortunately. It was killed mid process.

#23 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

And it was really to be expected, like Bolt said.  I just hate these letters and how annoying they are.  The Ubisoft ones are the worse... I'm sure you've all read why Assassin's Creed Unity is going to be 30 FPS on the PS4.  "Because we wanted to avoid all the debates and stuff."  Actual quote, Ubisoft.

#24 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

Aight we gotta go kill ubisoft. I'll bring the balaclavas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users