How to cheat in single player?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RS-Stalker

RS-Stalker
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hi everybody. I just downloaded T3A:online with Patch 1.06, and I have to say I really like what you guys did to the game. I just want to ask how do you cheat in the single player campaign? I tried changing the INI.big file but it gives me errors no matter what little details I change. I also tried cheat engine but it has no effect. I know this is an odd request and perhaps not suitable to post here, but if you guys have answers or can just point me in the right direction I'll appreciate it very much. I'll be honest, the only reason I did download T3A:online was for the patch 1.06 and so that I was able to use an HD texture mod( http://www.moddb.com...t-patchmini-mod). The online server, while really awesome, doesn't really interest me, sorry. Again I'll be very grateful if you guys have some answers or can point me to some website that has I'll be very grateful, and if I'm completely wrong to post something like this here, I apologize.   

#2 RS-Stalker

RS-Stalker
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:42 PM

Never mind I figured it out. I was using cheat engine wrong ha ha.

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

You can simply edit any ini files that you like on your own system, but better read some of the modding tutorials on the3rdage.net about this topic and on how to use the -mod command.

I don't know anything about 'cheats' for bfme though.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

Cheat engine?

Sounds to me like a regular mod. :p

EDIT: But with steam coming out.