^ click for more images
This is a map I made about 6 months ago and play it about 70% of the time I launch the game. I figured I may as well upload it to see if others are interested.
It pits one player who:
- has all faction technologies (Allied, Soviet, Yuri, GDI, and Nod)
- has nearly all bonus units (such as Sniper, Cosmonaut, Cyborg Paralyzer, Chrono Prison, Repair Disk, Grand Cannon)
- has many buffs at start (Hospital, Repair Shop, Tech Airport, Nuclear Reactors, SpySat Uplink)
- has a steady flow of cash (about $500 every ten seconds at Normal speed)
- is on higher ground for superior positioning (with Bunkers at the main entry point)
against 7 players (Humans or AI) who only have what they start with (and one Oil Derrick).
I haven't tried it out online yet so I'm not sure how balanced it is. There are a few things worth mentioning:
- Navel has been disabled, partly for balancing, and that the game crashes if you have all the Navel bases built with everything else.
- The Juggernaut has to build all appropriate buildings to gain the technologies, which include Refinaries (which holds no purpose for them).
- The Juggernaut can build a Core Defender at $30,000 once they have built all the Tech Centers. However, this takes a while to save up for.
- It may be possible for the Juggernaut to wipe out 1 or 2 enemy players before the others can prepare a counter, given their build speed.
- The Juggernaut's base isn't perfectly defended. Chrono Legionnaires can sneak in fairly easily and a bombardment of aerial units may work.
- Destroying the Oil Derricks in the back will cripple the Juggernaut. This is no small task.
- Subterranean units can sometimes dig nearby the white spots even when they're covered.
For some reason the forum won't let me upload an attached file, so here's the link for it:
I'll be improving it overtime so check back for updates.
Edited by ROMaster2, 27 November 2016 - 02:55 AM.