Need Servers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Godatastalavista

Godatastalavista
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hey, I'm God from the astalavista network. Some of you may know us for being a security network full of hackers, some bad and some good. Nevertheless, I would like to donate a rack of servers from our network to your network to get the C&C Online Community going again. We have server locations throughout the world, so where ever you need them, we have them. I can run a few in california, texas, chicago, new york, poland, russia, tokyo, ireland, Where ever you need them. Shoot me a skype message at neocracka if your Admin of the network, all other messages will be deleted. We have solid Tier 3 Networks, the best internet in the business.

#2 RP.

RP.

Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 447 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega 3.0
  •  Mental Omega Mission Coder

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

Please accept them, Revora. I want to browse Project Perfect Mod again.

I don't care whether everyone gets infected by some botnet or loses money through online banking because they're hacked, I NEED TO BROWSE PPM AGAIN!

#JenniferLawrence

Posted Image

FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor ™

Mental Omega mission coder

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

I'm sorry, we're not interested in having connections with a hacker community. We're already on some shaky legal terrain just by taking over from GameSpy and we'd rather not attract any unwarranted attention.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users