• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:54 PM

Hey there fellow members and modders of T3A!

I thought I should post a showcase topic about this, as quaint as it may be. The addition of my new tutorials to The3rdage.net front page are just where they belong, but the exposure isn't as good as it should be. I would like to promote here as well, because my current (and perhaps upcoming as well) findings should be seen my many other modders.

First off, I present my reworking of the Fire Arrow method to provide much better visual results and nearly identical to the default in game settings by EA! No longer are the arrows bloated and ugly, they now fit seamlessly (literally) into the game!

See my Proper Fire Arrow settings tutorial here!

And now, for something that has frustrated people for many years. While it is a work in progress, it is a viable solution and it fixes the thing that many modders have come to hate! The dreaded Tiny Arrow bug is close to being abolished! See here, my Arrow scaling bug FIXED (tiny arrows) tutorial.

Please, let me know what you guys think! If these wok for you, or any and all suggestions or modifications you may have!

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users