zero hour feeling gif

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#181 Red-Chil1

Red-Chil1
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

What it feels like still beeing around playing this game.

8b6e2e136e384fd7edb925ee15f1b6cb.gif

#182 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:29 PM

What it feels like when the cnc zero hour community rose to 330 players on peak - thx to the remaster announcment

tenor.gif?itemid=5457024

when some of them old pros came back and make it a real challange again 

9J6.gif

when you feel like, its all 2009 again

tenor.gif

One round of "balcony applause" for the guys from revora, who make all this possible since 2014. Spending time, effort and resources into this project - to make cnc players find each other for games, and spend a good time together. 

I leave you with this screenshot and a 30$ donation as sign of appreciation.

Edited by Alpine_16, 13 April 2020 - 07:35 PM.

image.png

#183 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:32 PM

Screenshot

Attached Thumbnails

• Unbenannt.png

Edited by Alpine_16, 13 April 2020 - 07:33 PM.

image.png

#184 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:52 PM

Your not that old yet ,red chill.

image.png

#185 Chaos_Supremacy20

Chaos_Supremacy20
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 02:19 PM

Im not gonna lie just checking this yesterday on the off chance after 10+ years absent then playing my first game online last night and winning it.....the feeling is amazing thanks to you guys who run the server and continue to make this game playable online :)

#186 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:28 PM

The feel when " Why cant i play the world series? Oh ye right that thing half a decade ago" 

giphy.gif

Edited by Alpine_16, 02 May 2020 - 04:32 PM.

image.png

#187 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 12:11 PM

What it feels like - reading trough seven year old comments....thinking:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116e2b4d41d98e0186e5

This little alpine brat must be pretty annoying to be around, wonder what hes up today

image.png

#188 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 12:44 PM

Dear Revora Staff, forum mods, and all the guys involved in the project,

it feels like a eternity, since the server had launched in 2014. Imagine: Obama was still in office... Corona was only known as a beer supplier...cryptocurrencies were only for nerds, and in the eyes of many had no intrinsic value...Vettel was reigning world champion...and tesla was no competition for gas guzzling cars.

In other words, the world has changed beyond imagination, in this short amount of time. But one constant thing remains - the rovora servers and all its enthusastic and dedicated staff. Giving us the dopamine, that is very much needed in times like theese.

Big respect to the sheer amount of endurance, despite all the hurdles that had to be overcome, and all the annoying players that just had the goal to steer the ..... , for their personal enjoyment. 

Pls take this 100$ donation as sign of deep appreciation, and  support - hoping for many joyfull years to come, on the best place to be for zero hour.

image.png

#189 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 February 2022 - 09:37 PM

What it feels like, when you think : why i am still playing this after good damn 20 years - will it ever stop?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114959794fe0bd1a2931

image.png

#190 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,111 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, Automatch, Network and con fixes, sabotaging GDI bases
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 15 February 2022 - 11:35 PM

What it feels like, when you think : why i am still playing this after good damn 20 years - will it ever stop?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114959794fe0bd1a2931

nope you are trapped here for all eternity :D dont fear it! Embrace it!

Welcome to Cerv's Collection of insults and threats

Those are real messages i have gotten over my time being here sometimes the creativity knows no limits these are in no particular order and mostly display my favorites i have gotten so far

any typos in those are not from me i just copied them over as i got them

•  
  • Category Servers, DDOS, Hacking
    •  
    • Enjoy your DDOS
      You should have not fcked with us one phone call and we can take you offline forever
      wow your server is so insecure i can already see all your algorithms
      im stealing your data as we speak
      my brother can hack when i tell him to hacker you he will do it because he likes me and believes me when i tell him to hacker someone!
      hahahaha i already shared your ip with my group they are so easy to get via discord you are not safe!
      i will hak you during tournament gaame so everyon think you hak but actual i hak but no one can now cuz you are hak
    •  
    Category Death threats, family, Animals?, friends
    •  
    • i will fuck your sister
      i hope you die in a isis attack
      you hak i know you hak your mom told my mom you hak
      i will fuck your dog
      useless software useless idiot i hope i will find you one day
      im a special forces soldier i can make one phonecall and get you killed
      you should have really not have done have crossed me should i am very danger and i will have find you should
      i will find your friends and capture them one by one till i find you
      i hope you die
      your mom should have thrown you like you threw this game <---- personal favourite of mine
      no need to focus me like i focussed your mom last night
      i hope someone rapers your dog
      i will eat your dog
      dog
      d
      eating dog
      fck
      you stupid bastard you see all those terror attacks recently? im well connected i can tell anyone to find you and they will
      unban me or i kill your dog
    •  
    Category .....i dont even know anymore
    •  
    • youll be loved by pigs
      pig lover
      pig
      you probably like chidren
      i send this chat to your commander you will be shot im danger
      ugly
      have a nice christmas you retard <--- quite nice honestly
    •  
    honorable mention: i will tell my cousing to go to iraq and find you he will make you kill he is danerus man
    Ruby's Special: shut up bald man

#191 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 December 2022 - 12:02 AM

Dear Revora Staff,

as with tradition, i would like to thank you for the service that is provided to all of us. May your dedication and passion for this project never burn out. As 8 years went by, the servers running longer on your watch than they did from the publisher itself. As everything has been said in the many, many years before - there is nothing left than to wish you a merry and joyfull christmas. And also pls take this donation - with best regards and all the respect in the world for you guys. Love, peace and happiness for all of you!

What is feels like starting Zero Hour at 12 years of age, realizing its been 20 years.

oh-il-nam-squid-game.gif

Edited by Alpine_16, 21 December 2022 - 12:05 AM.

image.png

#192 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:ZH: Replay Reviews, Moderation, & Tech Support
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 12 March 2023 - 01:37 AM

What it feels like having a random braincell (of the few remaining) fire off, reminding you of a guy named Alpine_16, an expert hunter and some other stuff, and then realizing you recognized his existence in the prime of your life and you now have to embrace old-age:

lqG9hm.gif

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#193 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 August 2023 - 07:50 PM

What it feels like not beeing able to paticipate in the world series the - 8th time in a row.

giphy.gif

Edited by Alpine_16, 04 August 2023 - 07:53 PM.

image.png

#194 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,111 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, Automatch, Network and con fixes, sabotaging GDI bases
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 28 August 2023 - 10:48 AM

What it feels like not beeing able to paticipate in the world series the - 8th time in a row.

giphy.gif

feels bad man

Welcome to Cerv's Collection of insults and threats

Those are real messages i have gotten over my time being here sometimes the creativity knows no limits these are in no particular order and mostly display my favorites i have gotten so far

any typos in those are not from me i just copied them over as i got them

•  
  • Category Servers, DDOS, Hacking
    •  
    • Enjoy your DDOS
      You should have not fcked with us one phone call and we can take you offline forever
      wow your server is so insecure i can already see all your algorithms
      im stealing your data as we speak
      my brother can hack when i tell him to hacker you he will do it because he likes me and believes me when i tell him to hacker someone!
      hahahaha i already shared your ip with my group they are so easy to get via discord you are not safe!
      i will hak you during tournament gaame so everyon think you hak but actual i hak but no one can now cuz you are hak
    •  
    Category Death threats, family, Animals?, friends
    •  
    • i will fuck your sister
      i hope you die in a isis attack
      you hak i know you hak your mom told my mom you hak
      i will fuck your dog
      useless software useless idiot i hope i will find you one day
      im a special forces soldier i can make one phonecall and get you killed
      you should have really not have done have crossed me should i am very danger and i will have find you should
      i will find your friends and capture them one by one till i find you
      i hope you die
      your mom should have thrown you like you threw this game <---- personal favourite of mine
      no need to focus me like i focussed your mom last night
      i hope someone rapers your dog
      i will eat your dog
      dog
      d
      eating dog
      fck
      you stupid bastard you see all those terror attacks recently? im well connected i can tell anyone to find you and they will
      unban me or i kill your dog
    •  
    Category .....i dont even know anymore
    •  
    • youll be loved by pigs
      pig lover
      pig
      you probably like chidren
      i send this chat to your commander you will be shot im danger
      ugly
      have a nice christmas you retard <--- quite nice honestly
    •  
    honorable mention: i will tell my cousing to go to iraq and find you he will make you kill he is danerus man
    Ruby's Special: shut up bald man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users