Photo

Problems on joining the server

error problem server connection issues cannot connect online login connection

Best Answer ICT , 23 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

Try the ideas in step2 and make sure your firewall allows the game to connect to the internet. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bummblegrumble

Bummblegrumble
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

I downloaded the game and the T3A:Online launcher, i also patched the game to 1.08 with the forshire All-in-one patcher. Then i created an account and went to play. I go to the online part and put in my username, password and nickname then click login, it takes a while and then it says this "Could not connect to the Battle for middle-earth™ II Online"

Any ideas? I'm desperate to play this with my friends.

Cheers :)

Edited by Bummblegrumble, 23 November 2014 - 02:56 PM.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

The server is working fine at the moment, you might want to try out the tips listed in http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Bummblegrumble

Bummblegrumble
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:29 PM

I don't know how to do it as my router is not on the list :(

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:42 PM   Best Answer

Try the ideas in step2 and make sure your firewall allows the game to connect to the internet.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Bummblegrumble

Bummblegrumble
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

I completed the step 2 and it's working now! Thank you so much! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users