Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

The Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour ladders have been reset and we have finalists for November.

Generals
1st: smeagols
2nd: limes|DOM-
3rd: LuNaR|^Eclipse
4th: Gerna01

Zero Hour
1st: -DoMiNaToR-
2nd: -TrY^ME^
3rd: -BiG^SiZe^
4th: BooBs aka -SeX`iie

We will be hosting an event for the top players. You can discuss the event in this topic or on Gamereplays here; Discuss the Ladder Wars Finals and Finalists for November.

If the top ranked players do not wish to play, the next eligible player ranked below them may take their place.

Get ranking Generals!

View the Generals 1vs1 Ladder
View the Zero Hour 1vs1 Ladder
Download the latest version of Gentool

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#2 Alpine_16

Alpine_16

title available

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

What is for example i played lot of hard games  and made my way to the no1. Then Dominator or Size crosses my Way and after 5-10 games with them i loose all Points and are at 1000 again -.-.  So what is when i just dont play them is that allowed or declared as cheat or something (cause they always wanna tell me it is)? I always give them one or two Games cause of some unwritten Gentlemanrules but i dont have the nerves or ambition play them more often.

image.png

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

No, there is no such rule and there never has been. You absolutely don't have to play them if you don't want to play them.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 MrX

MrX
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

What is for example i played lot of hard games  and made my way to the no1. Then Dominator or Size crosses my Way and after 5-10 games with them i loose all Points and are at 1000 again -.-.  So what is when i just dont play them is that allowed or declared as cheat or something (cause they always wanna tell me it is)? I always give them one or two Games cause of some unwritten Gentlemanrules but i dont have the nerves or ambition play them more often.

Sportmanship is very important. Not only in sports, also in gaming. Quitting at start because of bad armies or disconnecting in order to avoid a loss in the ladder is certainly very bad sportmanship.

The top 4 players from last month are all very good 1v1 players. I am looking forward to watch the finals. With SiZe the best player of the world is playing in them too. Way better to observe than my games the last months. :w00t:

#5 dkCrAzY

dkCrAzY
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

if u wanna keep ur rank 1 u have to improve. rank one means nothing when u are not even close to a pro player level. 

spam games vs the best and, i really mean that, try to improve ur buildorders too. ive lately seen some other buildorders by u. was nice to watch. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users