Photo

Need help for AI Wall Construction & Wall Gate Upgrades

ai wall wall gate

Best Answer HARBiNG3R, 06 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

AI code Its actually already in the RJ mod to create gates. Unfortunately the AI sometimes decides it simply does not want to build gates. Evilmen faction seem to be the biggest culprit of doing that and I never figured out why it did that, so I simply disabled it for the AI.

How to disable it?

Can I use map.ini?

Thanks

You disable it by deleting the code or adding in front of each line of the code. This is all located in skirmishaidata.ini under each faction just look for something similar to this:

AIWallNodeAssignment MenWallHub
TemplateName = EasterlingWallHubSmallOuter
End

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sigmar.z

sigmar.z
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hi,

Recently when I was playing RJ RotWK mod,in some map(NOT ALL) silly AI  was too keen to built walls,and perfectly locked themselves without any wall gate upgrades.

Anyone know how to add wall gate AI? 

If it is too hard to do so,how to disable AI to build walls anyway.

Edited by sigmar.z, 06 December 2014 - 02:22 AM.

#2 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:30 AM

You might be able to find your answer by having a look at This tutorial. I would assume that you just need to add a reference to the gate upgrade to the buildable list for the factions.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#3 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

Dude... don't use all caps next time. It hurts my eyes.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#4 HARBiNG3R

HARBiNG3R
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

AI code Its actually already in the RJ mod to create gates. Unfortunately the AI sometimes decides it simply does not want to build gates. Evilmen faction seem to be the biggest culprit of doing that and I never figured out why it did that, so I simply disabled it for the AI.

#5 sigmar.z

sigmar.z
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:27 AM

How to disable it?

Can I use map.ini?

Thanks

#6 sigmar.z

sigmar.z
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:28 AM

Dude... don't use all caps next time. It hurts my eyes.

sorry......

#7 HARBiNG3R

HARBiNG3R
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:39 AM   Best Answer

How to disable it?

Can I use map.ini?

Thanks

You disable it by deleting the code or adding in front of each line of the code. This is all located in skirmishaidata.ini under each faction just look for something similar to this:

AIWallNodeAssignment MenWallHub
TemplateName = EasterlingWallHubSmallOuter
End

Edited by HARBiNG3R, 06 December 2014 - 02:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users