• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 L1TO

L1TO
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

Good night,my friends!

I`m from russia, and my mates(something like 3-6 people) ,and we have one error , when we have installed the patch 1.06 on the new game, I mean we download original 1.02 version from one site , and after we want to play in Game Ranger, but "baah" ,we need patch 1.06.

Ok, we download patch, we find this site and community, and that`s it...

6e85a1f7ccc0c0495435d22eeefda713.png

May be someone can to tell me, what i have to do in this situation?  I extract files from patch1.06.zip into the folder of the game, BFME, and when its completed, I lunch the game, and have this error..or crash..dont care, so , error))

Help me pls!

Best Regards;-)

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

hey, you have to install patch 1.03, then patch 1.05 and then you can try to install either the russian version of 1.06 or the normal version

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Oh, and you can ofcourse play on our server http://t3aonline.net instead of gameranger ;)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 L1TO

L1TO
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:18 AM

thnks a lot! :thumbsuphappy: 

I really think you have a link to download 1.03 and 1.05 , if you can to send me this link?
To download, `cause in google-search i got more links but its a fail - only(

#5 L1TO

L1TO
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:00 AM

Ok, I already installed 1.03, after 1.05, and 1.06 ,

Congradulations for me! ;-) See you, thnks.

T\C topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users