ladder question

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 radstar1

radstar1
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

Hi im trying to figure all this out im online and all i have the ranked map packs so if i want a game to count as ranked I make the game and mark it UNRANKED? thats what i have read... Or can I just make on any of the ladder maps and it will count? Thanks for anyone who can answer me.

#2 radstar1

radstar1
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

well nevermind anyways I got my name radstar1 in fair play confirmed but now I can't even log onto the server on a new account or the account that ive already had approved. I'll just wait till you guys fix some of the bugs out and come back and play soon. Thanks to the people in charge doing this. 

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

Just because a nickname is approved does not mean it's automatically uploaded to our server. I think Toxic (or whoever approved your claim) mentioned this in their approval.

For a thorough explanation of the RA3 ladder, go here: http://www.gamerepla...howtopic=955019

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:41 AM

I updated that name immediately and it is showing on the server database. There must be some other issue.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 radstar1

radstar1
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:36 AM

so how do i make the game count on the ladder i have to make custom game on one of the maps and put it as unranked when i host it and it will count?

#6 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:38 AM

How about you follow the link I sent you two posts up?

#7 radstar1

radstar1
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

I understand currently you make a game as "unranked" and it counts on that shatabrick 1v1 ladder but my account that was approved a week ago or so isnt even logging in ive tried 5-7 times.

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

I understand currently you make a game as "unranked" and it counts on that shatabrick 1v1 ladder but my account that was approved a week ago or so isnt even logging in ive tried 5-7 times.

Are you talking about RA3?   In RA3 you can only play a custom game as "unranked", so to play on the ladder you need to make an "unranked" game and play on one of the maps marked "[RANKED]".   In TW and KW, you need to play a Ranked game to get on the ladder.

However, it looks like you have a more fundamental issue (if you cannot get online), so you probably need to make a new post in the C&C:Online Support Forum.

Please read the common issues & solutions thread and the "how to report issues" pinned topics first.

We cannot really help you with your issue based only on the information you have provided.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#9 radstar1

radstar1
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:35 AM

Yes my name has been claimed about a week or two ago and I use my name here as the same name in game it was the name i always played on. I've done everything, asked everyone but its telling my my PW is wrong... 

#10 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

Because you need your C&C:Online password and not your Revora forum password. Learn the difference.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#11 radstar1

radstar1
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:03 AM

My revora pw is the same as the one on here so what differernce can I make? Jerk,

#12 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:18 AM

Please read the common issues & solutions thread and the "how to report issues" pinned topics first.

We cannot really help you with your issue based only on the information you have provided.

Follow these directions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users