• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

DHbDGvN.png

Merry Christmas/Yuletide everyone!

This past year has been pretty good for us at T3A.

In terms of BFME modding, there's been a good amount of activity.

We saw a rise in modding questions (many of which were answered by the great Ridder Geel and Kwen), and there has been some great activity amongst our hostees. We have welcomed a new hostee in An Unexpected Mod, and we've seen plenty of updates from SEERidder Clan ModThe Horse Lords, Classic Edition, and Shadow and Flame

There has also been a new release of The Elven Alliance Community Edition, thanks to the return of the venerable Rob38!

Besides BFME modding, T3A has developed its first official BFME1 game patch in the form of 1.06, which is now the standard BFME1 patch used across the community. This is a monumental achievement, and I would like to thank Echo and RoR for their contributions, and ICT for his excellent leadership and vision, as well as his effort in realizing the translation of our work in almost every language BFME1 was initially released for! 

Throughout 2014 I have streamlined and reorganized T3A's forum structure. Compared to 2013 and before, we look quite different now, and I consider it a marked improvement.

Looking towards 2015, T3A will continue to grow and develop as a leading presence in the BFME community, with important additions coming to the T3A:Online server early in the new year and beyond.

Thank you all, modders and players, for your contributions in keeping this community alive.

Mathijs

T3A Leader

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

And thank you!

Merry Christmas middle earth :)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Echo

Echo

T3A:Online

• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  • Projects:Lot3A
  •  ~~
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thank you too, Mathijs!

Have a nice christmas time and enjoy the rest of 2014, my fellows ;)

26285.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users