• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tacalmo

Tacalmo
  • Members
  • 114 posts
  • Projects:Standing idle and watching.

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:08 PM

Hey, Naz, HUGE fan of your work, especially your most op creation..... THE GROND! I just want to know if there is any way I can help you. I am Okay at mapping, but I'm an AWESOME conceptual designer. For example, I personally think that Merry and Pippin should be available for the men. Because they have more affiliation with them. At level 5, their skin should change, (Gondor and Rohan armor, respectively) and merry should be available after the golden hall is built. They should also get new abilities at level 5; Servant of the steward: +15% armor, provides small leadership, and can ride Shadowfax with Gandalf. merry's would be the same, except he can ride with Eowyn.
Over all, this is the best mod I've ever played. The only thing I don't like is the slow build times, but that can be countered if you use Call the Horde

P.S, if this is the wrong place to put this, please don't hate me.
Still round that corner may await, A new road or a secret gate.-J.R.R Tolkien

#2 Stokstaartje95

Stokstaartje95
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

Hey, Naz, HUGE fan of your work, especially your most op creation..... THE GROND! I just want to know if there is any way I can help you. I am Okay at mapping, but I'm an AWESOME conceptual designer. For example, I personally think that Merry and Pippin should be available for the men. Because they have more affiliation with them. At level 5, their skin should change, (Gondor and Rohan armor, respectively) and merry should be available after the golden hall is built. They should also get new abilities at level 5; Servant of the steward: +15% armor, provides small leadership, and can ride Shadowfax with Gandalf. merry's would be the same, except he can ride with Eowyn.
Over all, this is the best mod I've ever played. The only thing I don't like is the slow build times, but that can be countered if you use Call the Horde

P.S, if this is the wrong place to put this, please don't hate me.

I don't want to offend you, but I think Nazgul could come up with those thing himself I believe... 

#3 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with making suggestions. Glad you took an interest :)

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#4 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:29 PM

Keep them coming! Even if many are not taken into consideration, it takes only one idea to spark genius.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#5 Stokstaartje95

Stokstaartje95
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

I didn't mean it is wrong to give ideas. I only meant it should be first of all better worked out and secondly a more conceptual way of thinking could be handy. With this I mean it should be adaptable to the code.

#6 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:28 PM

Sometimes it's worth posting half-formed ideas so that others can visualize the way forward to put it in-game. On the other hand, how is this not adaptable to code? And what value does 'more conceptual' actually contribute to an idea in terms of creativity? Anything goes, it doesn't have to be masked by intellectual thought.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users