error patch install

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gooshengel

Gooshengel
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

I wanted to install bfme 1, but it wont work.

I tried to patch it but it gave an error and said: Missing or invalid registry/INI entry

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:28 PM

Hey,

did you try to install an original version of bfme1? Can you start the game without patching it? which patch is failing exactly and when?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Gooshengel

Gooshengel
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:31 PM

Hey,

did you try to install an original version of bfme1? Can you start the game without patching it? which patch is failing exactly and when?

I downloaded the t3a launcher with the patch 1.03 and patch 1.05.

When i tried the t3a laucher(the bfme installer) it said i needed to patch to 1.03 before installing , and when i tried to patch to 1.03 it says missing or invalid registry/INI entry.

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:33 PM

Did you install bfme before? ;)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

Note that the T3A:Online does not install BFME, it's just our server client. You will need to have BFME installed before T3A:Online will work (for obvious reasons :p).

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users