• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Malhakai

Malhakai
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to give Galadriel the skill phialofgaladriel. I've added it to her experience.ini/galadriel.ini/commandset.ini, and she has it ingame, and it works fine - however there is no animation. I turned on the FX for it, in fxlist.ini and I can hear it, but no visual of the shining light or her holding it (like Frodo does).

I've tried copying Frodo and Sam's animations, but I keep getting errors. Any assistance would be appreciated :-)

Also, which of Galadriel's attack animations is her kick? I hate how she kung fu kicks enemies, would prefer her to just push forward attack.

Thank-you

#2 Echo

Echo

T3A:Online

• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  • Projects:Lot3A
  •  ~~
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:19 PM

Her kick animation is EUGaldrl_ATKC :)

The reason why Frodo's phial animation doesn't work for Galadriel is because it's Frodos animation. Animations only work for the same skeleton. Frodo's skeleton is different from Galadriel's, so his animations will not work for Galadriel. RUFrodo_ animations belong to the RUFrodo_SKL, and EUGaldrl_ animations belong to the EUGaldrl_SKL.

26285.png

#3 Malhakai

Malhakai
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:43 AM

Ah thank-you, I can remove that kick animation now!

Ah that makes sense regarding the animation. Is it possible to 'easily' (I'm new to modding lol) create a animation for Galadriel? Don't suppose it is as easy as changing RUFrodo to EUGaldrl?

#4 Elric

Elric

Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,857 posts
  • Projects:Middle-Earth Expanded
  •  Coder
  • Donated

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:07 AM

Nope its not that easy. If you want to try your hand at animation check out www.the3rdage.net tutorials section.

#5 Maximan

Maximan

Some Dude

• Hosted
  • 572 posts
  • Projects:BFME: Classic Edition

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

i could create it for you, around 7th - 12th jan, or somewhere in between if you want me too, the animation for galadriel.

Edited by Maximan, 31 December 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#6 Elric

Elric

Designer

• Hosted
  • 2,857 posts
  • Projects:Middle-Earth Expanded
  •  Coder
  • Donated

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:34 PM

Great idea Maximan.

That reminds me perhaps you should post a few animation tutorials on the3rdage. I am sure everyone would appreciate it if and or when you get a chance.

#7 Malhakai

Malhakai
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:28 AM

Oh, yea I'm still finding my way around the basics in all honestly - that would be amazing Maximan, but only if its easy for you, thank-you heaps! :-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users