ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

You can install BFME1 and BFME2 seperately, but ROTWK is an expansion for BFME2.

Tip: google for forshire blogspot.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 greymegrayman

greymegrayman
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

I need the right file that is compatible to my system help me please...when I click on start menu and then right click computers and click on properties my compatibility is at 64-bit operating system. can i have link to the right file or upgrade to my compatible my computer is a Toshiba and Windows 7

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:29 PM

That's fine the game will run on your computer.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 greymegrayman

greymegrayman
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

how can I fix this issue

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

one topic is enough here.

• I'm getting a System Error saying: "game.dat - System Error The Program can't start because D3DX9_27.DLL is missing from your computer..."

#7 greymegrayman

greymegrayman
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:37 PM

Why cant I upgrade the ROTWK when I go on multiplayer and for some reason it started to ask me for CD...

#8 greymegrayman

greymegrayman
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:45 PM

Why cant I upgrade the ROTWK when I go on multiplayer and for some reason it started to ask me for CD...

I used demon tools and got it working but when I click for updates it says could not connect...

#9 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

You can download the latest patches manually.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users